What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Saab

Referee
What you really mean troll, is that you have a prostate problem and can't stop yourself from piddling in every LU sub-forum.

No. Thats Dave the dickhead...who posts in EVERY other clubs forum.
Me...i stick to a few areas...souffs sometimes.

"they have my blessing"

bwaaaaahahaha.....one of the best comments ever.....

Mr Saab

Referee
Bye bye Dave.....
Its been fun....not as fun as the dickhead known as DallyMessenger who posted on here, but its been fun nonetheless.

no doubt though you will make up some BS and continue posting and giving everyone their
"blessing"

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
No. Thats Dave the dickhead...who posts in EVERY other clubs forum.
Me...i stick to a few areas...souffs sometimes.

"they have my blessing"

bwaaaaahahaha.....one of the best comments ever.....

I only regularly post in a few forums dickhead, and not yours by the way, but i will now.

You stupid friendless, gutless bully-boy git, how was the polish? Did you ask him to stick his finger up there and sing the national anthemn for you?

You feral cretin, climb back into the dumpster where you belong.

Trolls full of hate, bored out of there minds, fug off to your club forums where you can try to communicate your mindless blatherings to like minded sub-humans.

Last edited:
Well, he will keep posting on here i believe because there was no definite statement in which DQ said that he was leaving the forum and the game if hegs left. So there is a chance he will come back. Seriously, dont stir up a fight when you cant back it up with solid backing.

mxlegend99

Referee
Why the f*ck are people picking on DaveQ over a comment he made when in a bad mood?

It wasn't even a definitive comment anyway. I've been p*ssed at my club before and said similar things... but at the end of the day it's just venting and means nothing. For someone who is clearly a loyal supporter, there is absolutely nothing that could stand in his way of supporting the Souths.

Why the f*ck are people picking on DaveQ over a comment he made when in a bad mood?

It wasn't even a definitive comment anyway. I've been p*ssed at my club before and said similar things... but at the end of the day it's just venting and means nothing. For someone who is clearly a loyal supporter, there is absolutely nothing that could stand in his way of supporting the Souths.

Dave Q is a bloody good man....cut him some slack you wallys.

Thanks guys!!

johnkelley

Juniors
Any wonder the circus is running short on clowns, they all seem to be busy trolling a Souths forum and filling it with their dribble.:crazy:

Fein

First Grade
Most of us on Souths LU appreciate our kind visitors support.

Cheers

Dave

We certainly do and Dave, don't let the fleas that criticise you worry you one iota.

We have a Bavarian Baron driving a Saab - that relationship will only end in tears.

As for "downo" aka Bombers Cigar, you pegged him in one Dave - he's gutless to the core.

How do I know that?

Well, he was at the KB last year after the Round 1 game against The Roosters and fled the hotel when told another forumite was "standing over there". :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
We certainly do and Dave, don't let the fleas that criticise you worry you one iota.

We have a Bavarian Baron driving a Saab - that relationship will only end in tears.

As for "downo" aka Bombers Cigar, you pegged him in one Dave - he's gutless to the core.

How do I know that?

Well, he was at the KB last year after the Round 1 game against The Roosters and fled the hotel when told another forumite was "standing over there". :lol:

Cheers & thanks Fein.

I didnt expect the knife to come from behind... I learnt my lesson.

Newcastle rabbit has warned me enough times to beware the enemy from within..& I suppose he is right.

I dont like gangs of bully-boy facists.

I was pleased they hated me because they disgraced themselves.

But I will stand up for this club I love.

Only my death will stop that.

Fein

First Grade
Cheers & thanks Fein.

I didnt expect the knife to come from behind... I learnt my lesson.

Newcastle rabbit has warned me enough times to beware the enemy from within..& I suppose he is right.

I dont like gangs of bully-boy facists.

I was pleased they hated me because they disgraced themselves.

But I will stand up for this club I love.

Only my death will stop that.

The actions and words of the enemy within are always harder to swallow than those from reprobates like Saab and the Baron.

Downo is just a nuffy with a big mouth.

It's people like that "Herbie Timms" cretin that are the real enemies of Souths.

But so long as we have people like you Dave, Ziggy, Newc, Nem, DKOR etc. manning the doors at Fortress Rabbitoh (LU Division), the good name of the club will always be preserved in the prisitine condition one would expect from the club universally known as "The Pride Of The League".

Last edited:
The actions and words of the enemy within are always harder to swallow than those from reprobates like Saab and the Baron.

Downo is just a nuffy with a big mouth.

It's people like that "Herbie Timms" cretin that a the real enemies of Souths.

But so long as we have people like you Dave, Ziggy, Newc, Nem, DKOR etc. manning the doors at Fortress Rabbitoh (LU Division), the good name of the club will always be preserved in the prisitine condition one would expect from the club universally known as "The Pride Of The League".

Thankyou Fein.Its a honour not a chore supporting this great club,and I (like all of us) will defend it to the last day of my life.The players,former players and the untold amount supporters who come from all works of life that I have met since I was going to Redfern in my early teens in the mid 80's is something that I treasure.I love this club no more no less than the next hardcore supporter.Defending this club against people outside the mighty Cardinal and Myrtle who know sfa about us is no problem to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.