What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges ruled out of Tigers clash

The Colonel

Immortal
Hodges ruled out of Tigers clash

May 02, 2008
BRISBANE centre Justin Hodges has been ruled out of Saturday night's NRL clash with the Tigers and is battling to be fit for next Friday's Centenary Test clash with New Zealand.
The good news for the Broncos is the unexpected return of fullback Karmichael Hunt and hooker PJ Marsh who were added to the team before it left for Sydney.

Hodges is battling a shoulder injury but is expected to be given an extension of time to prove his fitness by Australian coach Ricky Stuart when he joins camp on Monday.
AAP
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23633278-23214,00.html

OuTkAsT

Juniors
hodges is one of my favourite players.. but ffs i am sick of him being under an injury cloud before every f'n game!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Hunt has been pretty ordinary this year, Hodges loss is bigger than Hunts inclusion in the line up.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good thing we have Johnny Morris to counter....bah, who am I kidding!

Perth Tiger

Bench
So does poor old Hodgo who is going to have them running at him from all over the park.

But at least he will put in a 1000% better effort than McDonnell's woeful effort last time against the broncs

Inferno

Coach
I reckon the Tigpies are specials for this. Don't they have a pretty good recent record against the Donkeys?

JW

Coach
I reckon the Tigpies are specials for this. Don't they have a pretty good recent record against the Donkeys?

I agree, they're a great chance.

The record, however, is 10-1-3 in favour of Brisbane and IIRC the last meeting was a flogging.

Junior burger has a blinder at lang park last yr
Was responsible for 44 of brisbane's 46 points or however f**ken many they got

Spank

Juniors
Tigers have won 2 of the last 3 against the Broncos.... will be a good game i think :)