What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges Try?

582001_495436907149185_633788040_n.jpg

Johns Magic

Referee
Scott is always looking at Hodges when he steps in towards Hannant and then back out towards Hodges

Of course he's got his eyes on Hodges, he had the ball. Have you ever actually played footy before?

How the hell is he going to time his hit on Hannant if he's not watching the pass?

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Whats Doing

Bench
Wally never adapted well to television.......

You are a dead set goose. If Wally said it was a try you would have it plastered the fact all over your posts. Any excuses to suit your blinkered maroon glassses.

It is clear you have obviously not played football

timka4

Bench
I thought it was a no try. But the matter of the fact is we still lost which does suck. If the same situation happened to us we would of hoped it for a try also. Bring on 2013 i say!

Mr Fourex

Bench
Of course he's got his eyes on Hodges, he had the ball. Have you ever actually played footy before?

How the hell is he going to time his hit on Hannant if he's not watching the pass?

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Geez......I thought earlier this was a "complete lie". :crazy:

Since the personal abuse is escalating, I take it you have nothing left to add.

Again.....best you dry your eyes and move on before you totally lose it.

You are a dead set goose. If Wally said it was a try you would have it plastered the fact all over your posts. Any excuses to suit your blinkered maroon glassses.

It is clear you have obviously not played football

No...... it's clear you are an arse hurt shit dribbler.

I could use any number of ex players who did believe it was a try under the new rule change......but I haven't bothered because I know what I saw.

It appears as though the 2 video refs agree with me.

You and your pal above can cry about it until the cows come home, fact is

it's a try.

Build a bridge.......

Johns Magic

Referee
Geez......I thought earlier this was a "complete lie". :crazy:

You don't even know what you're arguing anymore.

The complete lie was you saying Scott never shaped in to cover Hannant. I even quoted it at the time.

If you'd ever played footy you'd know you watch the ball-carrier in defence. But the whole time Scott was aware of where Hannant was, and he clearly shaped in to take him before Hodges ran around the back.

And I actually said I was fine with it being given. It was 50/50 in my opinion.

But you're just making shit up saying Scott never shaped in towards Hannant.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Scott definitely took a step or shaped in towards Hannant and nearly fell for the decoy, but he still had ample time and space to tackle Hodges, as did Carney.

typicalfan

Coach
Wally never adapted well to television.......
Have to agree with this one. He never has an opinion he either just agrees with the other commentators which is 99% of the time, the others he sits on the fence. On Wednesday he managed to do both.

It is so irritating. I guess he was right though, NSW fans think it is a no try, QLD fans think its a try. He was only right by coincidence though.