What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodgkinson, David Fifita, FPN

newman

First Grade
I just heard that we have re-signed Tupou and Leutele.

We are also talking to SKD (as a joint deal with FPN) and on top of that Lafai from the dogs and Fai Fai Loa. It seems that Pom is on marked time.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Dave Fifita would be a great pickup.
But Moley reported earlier in the week he is about to sign with Melbourne. Hope he's wrong.

newman

First Grade
Dave Fifita would be a great pickup.
But Moley reported earlier in the week he is about to sign with Melbourne. Hope he's wrong.

Player managers are sick of the mole and are constantly feeding him incorrect information. When was the last thing he got right. I reckon all LU forums have a better strike rate than him.

webShark

Player managers are sick of the mole and are constantly feeding him incorrect information. When was the last thing he got right. I reckon all LU forums have a better strike rate than him.

Heard Fifita with us for next year last week. Dont want Hodgkinson. Stuck with a Robbo clone for years then. Who do the Dogs have in mind to replace him? If not Keating go for him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

We are also talking to SKD (as a joint deal with FPN) and on top of that Lafai from the dogs and Fai Fai Loa. It seems that Pom is on marked time.

How will that sit with the captain coach?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Heard Fifita with us for next year last week. Dont want Hodgkinson. Stuck with a Robbo clone for years then. Who do the Dogs have in mind to replace him? If not Keating go for him.

Heard the same about Fifi II but it hinges on Fifi I being upgraded.

I also don't see the point in chasing Hodgkinson. Unless it's as a hooker which I have also heard.

cb4

First Grade
FPN is wanted hard by NZ. They also offered SKD but his misses wont go.

SKD is priority 1, Lafai number 2. As for Peachey, if you asked me last week I would of said he is all but gone. Cronulla changed the goal posts.

We are also speaking with another Prop.

cb4

First Grade
As for Hodkinson, i'm sold. But I was when he was at Manly.

For me, Robbo goes to hooker, he is a useless halfback, but he can pass and tackler, and provide somewhat of a dummy half kicking game.

I would be happy going into next season with TC and TH steering the ship.

Ausguy

Coach
How will that sit with the captain coach?

I tellya what Frenzy... this time last year i really thought it was important that he is kept completely happy.... but now to be honest i couldnt give a shit. He is a machine and a cronulla legen sure but if he is all that is keeping pom in the team then thatl do me

cb4

First Grade
I don't think that is it. To be honest, Flanno just doesn't rate any of our depth, except our injured centre.

Mills is the same as Pom, just younger, so Flanno is the experience shit > youth shit kinda guy.

no man is bigger than the team Aus. not Gallen, Not carney and certainly not the special needs penguin.
glad we re signed Toops btw.

Luetele is interesting, he's a good young player but coming off a bad injury.

whats the potential ceiling for him?

webShark

I would want Lafai only. SKD is a glorified Pom. 5 years of Toops is plenty. Leutele good back up only. Lafai seems to have a bit of speed and can score. Fai Fai Loa is not top notch either. Another depth player at best. What about Kevin Locke? If Tomkins to Warriors he is surplus. No way pair at 5/8 with Johnson. Locke to FB and Flash to centre. Watkins from Leeds other centre spot.

cb4

First Grade
I like Leutele, he could be anything. Bulked up alot, and looked very quick in the pre season games. 2nd best centre/depth at this point in his career.

Latest posts