What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodgkinson, David Fifita, FPN

cb4

First Grade
I would want Lafai only. SKD is a glorified Pom. 5 years of Toops is plenty. Leutele good back up only. Lafai seems to have a bit of speed and can score. Fai Fai Loa is not top notch either. Another depth player at best. What about Kevin Locke? If Tomkins to Warriors he is surplus. No way pair at 5/8 with Johnson. Locke to FB and Flash to centre. Watkins from Leeds other centre spot.

Stop posting please.

SKD is good. when on.

i reckon he will be good at the sharks

what the go with hodgkinson though? if we have re signed robbo...and possibly morris as well?

what gives?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Good to hear about Toops & Loots.
Toops really getting back to his pre-injury days. Prob jsut needs to be used a little better.

Special K

Coach
If we got Lafai, SKD and Hodkinson that would be great. FPN would be a bonus.

Also guys not everyone gets signed so don't come in here and shit on these blokes for sharing.

PJ

First Grade
If the roosters are getting rid of SKB to get Morris, why wouldn't we try for Morris ourselves?

webShark

Stop posting please.

Why? Forum for Pom & SKD lovers only. Are u implying SKD much better than Pom or do u like both? Ban me for thinking neither can catch. Even Chook fans think SKD cant catch. Roosters coaches will let him go. But you deduce he is a gun. Granted he is better than Pom , just.

Weaponhead

Coach
Leutele and Tupou are good re-signings. Leutele looked sharp early season and it is a massive shame that he is out. It would be great to see him establish himself.

SKD is out of form but can play. He is an upgrade on current players. FPN is also very good when he is fired up. Lafai would be a good pick up. Plenty of upside there. Hodkinson can control a game and has more upside than Robson.

Hopefully, the club can secure some of these targets to strengthen the obvious weaknesses in the squad.

tye

Juniors
Why? Forum for Pom & SKD lovers only. Are u implying SKD much better than Pom or do u like both? Ban me for thinking neither can catch. Even Chook fans think SKD cant catch. Roosters coaches will let him go. But you deduce he is a gun. Granted he is better than Pom , just.

I'm not so sure he is better than Pom!

cb4

First Grade
You're forgetting SKD was international centre of the year 2 years ago.

The only person giving him good clean ball now plays for us.

He is out of form and out of favour, and would still be our best centre.

tye

Juniors

Have you watched him this year? Lafai before skd. stoked for Toops, he is killing it atm.

cleary89

Coach
My mate played with dave fifita in south of france. When I was there in Jan i asked him what the difference was between them, why is andrew playing origin and his twin is in toulouse.

He said david is fat and lazy, just doesn't really care. Happy to make decent money and live in south of france and get pissed every weekend and eat kfc. Maybe seeing his twin killing it has given him some motivation but I wouldn't expect too much.

You're taking Flipper Hands AND the tennis ball? I'm starting to like your mob :D keep taking our shit players please

You do realise that SKD got most of his service from Pearce, right? Being the right centre and all that jazz and you know Carney predominantly playing on the left with us.

newman

First Grade
I would want Lafai only. SKD is a glorified Pom. 5 years of Toops is plenty. Leutele good back up only. Lafai seems to have a bit of speed and can score. Fai Fai Loa is not top notch either. Another depth player at best. What about Kevin Locke? If Tomkins to Warriors he is surplus. No way pair at 5/8 with Johnson. Locke to FB and Flash to centre. Watkins from Leeds other centre spot.

So when do you start as our football manager? I wish you the best of luck in your new career! Obviously you are better credentialed than anyone in the NRL, so you are a good pick up.