What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodgkinson, David Fifita, FPN

DJShaksta

First Grade
@RLW_Mole: BREAKING: @Cronulla_Sharks have signed Andrew Fifita's twin brother David - aka @david_krew - for rest of 2013. Can play.

webShark

So when do you start as our football manager? I wish you the best of luck in your new career! Obviously you are better credentialed than anyone in the NRL, so you are a good pick up.

Thanks mate. Give it my best shot. By the way remind me , who is our football manager?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Melbourne were chasing hard for the test of this year and an option for next year.
I'd say we beat em to the punch.
He and his brother could be our front row for the next 8 years.

webShark

Melbourne were chasing hard for the test of this year and an option for next year.
I'd say we beat em to the punch.
He and his brother could be our front row for the next 8 years.

Good pick up. Will be on low dollars. Look how much Andrew has come on. What would be said if he went elsewhere and killed it. Bench in NSW Cup worst case scenario.

Inferno

Coach
We haven't had much luck with brothers over the past few years. We had Gallen's brother and Michael Weyman's, neither of which kicked on.