What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hold your head up *spoiler*

Cletus

First Grade
It wwas a very impressive performance to hold on for as long as they did. They still didn't look like the team they were last year but they didn't throw in the towel towards the end of the game like I expected. Good game all round.

This Year?

Immortal
Proud day as a Saints fan. Today was a gift and even though they didn't win they gave it their all.

big country

Juniors
It was never in doubt - no matter what you score you knew the okey chokey was on at some stage and Jammy Sarwid did that by kicking on 4th tackle in extra time no?

KiamaSaint

Coach
It was never in doubt - no matter what you score you knew the okey chokey was on at some stage and Jammy Sarwid did that by kicking on 4th tackle in extra time no?

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, now please leave us alone - for good, for everyone's sanity.

One of my favourite games of footy, a shame we couldn't get the result. A bittersweet end to the season. I didn't want Lockyer/Brisbane to win it considering the lovefest he'd receive from the media, but now I want him to be fit for next week.

beads6

First Grade
They couldn't win with 15 men on the paddock, Archer and his mate did there best to give it to the Chokers don't you worry about that. They did play to the death and you gotta proud of that as a Chokers fan though.

This Year?

Immortal
They couldn't win with 15 men on the paddock, Archer and his mate did there best to give it to the Chokers don't you worry about that. They did play to the death and you gotta proud of that as a Chokers fan though.

:?

Ulysseus

Bench
They played beyond what I thought they would in that game.
It was definitely a game worthy of being a GF.
They may have lost, but I am in awe of the effort, particularly from Moz to leap to take that ball.

May these two teams have many more battles like it in the future, although I would not mind seeing the result the other way around next time :)

thommo4pm

Coach
Are you allowed to lay all over the play the ball?? Are you allowed to take players out while they are trying to catch kicks?? Are you allowed to strip the ball of a player with 2 men in the tackle?? :crazy:

:lol: :lol:
Won the penalty count 6-2 and still bitching.
We got penalised for those things, strangely enough you guys didn't.
Why do you want to ruin what everyone has stated was the best game of the year.
Be happy your team won and move on.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Was wearing red tonight, going for the Dragons. I felt strangely gutted when Lockyer slotted that field goal. That's how good this game was. It drew me from apathy, to genuine heartfelt emotion when the dragons locked it up, to despair when they lost it. Not alot of games can drag a nuetral in like this one has. Props to the Dragons, bigger props to Morris, and grudging props to the Broncos. Brilliant, brilliant game of football.

AuDragon

Juniors
Well done Dragons, you did your jersey proud tonight and only came short because you played a sizzling hot Broncos, that probably would've put 20 difference on any other team.

And kudos to Bmoz too, that was pretty inspirational!

Just hope the fairytale continues for Locky. I don't take well losing against Manly... :sarcasm:

Ulysseus

Bench
Well done Dragons, you did your jersey proud tonight and only came short because you played a sizzling hot Broncos, that probably would've put 20 difference on any other team.

And kudos to Bmoz too, that was pretty inspirational!

Just hope the fairytale continues for Locky. I don't take well losing against Manly... :sarcasm:

Best of luck for the rest of it.

Dragon

Coach
Read the first 5 posts... felt like crying. You're all merkins but at the same time truly gentlemen and scholars. Yes, even you TT

All the best to the final 4, i shall toast the winners and hang many a sh*t on the losers