What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homosexuality : Your reaction

Thomas

First Grade
Tamazoid said:
(b) How would you react if your best friend came out of the closet?
Think twice about being alone with them

What is it with some people who think that every gay guy wants to shag them rotten?

Do you have any female friends, Tamazoid? Do they think twice about being alone with you?

brendothejet

First Grade
There are some people on this site that have some issues with sexuality. More their own i believe than anyone elses.

FFS sex is sex people. Okay so you like girls or guys whatever, its your choice. Short of brainwashing there is no way on earth that someone else can "make" you gay or straight.

I think your a pretty poor person if you can't judge a person by their thoughts, ideals, actions and morals because they like people of the same sex.

To the straight ladies I say this:

You like guys bodies don't you? Well guess what, so do some blokes.

To the straight men I say this:

You like girls don't you? Well guess what, so do some girls.

Now everyone who is straight bear that in mind, goto your bedrooms and let your imagination run wild.

The Electric Horseman said:
B) Would buy them a Swans jersey for their Birthday

:lol: :lol: :lol:

a) shock at first but no real problem, but if it was my dad i'd choke on my cocopops.
b) Absolute shock at first (only because of who my friends are, I would not expect it at all) but it wouldn't worry me.

Alba

Coach
sportive cupid said:
why does that bother you so much Alba?

having someone all over you that you do not want?? AFTER u tell them to politley f*** off?? i think it speaks for itself ..

brendothejet said:
Alba take it as a compliment. If some chick thinks your hot then enjoy it.

so, if a guy came up to u and was all over you and u tell him "mate, im straight" and hes like "oh well doesnt bother me" and keeps going, you would let him and take it as a compliment??

Alba said:
so, if a guy came up to u and was all over you and u tell him "mate, im straight" and hes like "oh well doesnt bother me" and keeps going, you would let him and take it as a compliment??

Awwww cmon Alba - hypocrisy is a beautiful thing!!!

I was at a club in San Diego earlier in the year. A hispanic bloke came up to me when I was sitting on my own (waiting for a girl I had met to come back from the bar). At first I couldn't hear what he said, the second time it rang in my ear like a rabid bell "I think your hot and want to take you home".

I put on my fair-dinkum blokey Aussie accent and retorted "Mate, You're barkin' up the wrong tree". Wasn't rude, but made it clear it aint gonna happen. I just couldn't believe how up front he was. And if he continued on like said above, I would have given him a right cross that would've landed him in Texas.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Bring back John Fifita said:
Awwww cmon Alba - hypocrisy is a beautiful thing!!!

I was at a club in San Diego earlier in the year. A hispanic bloke came up to me when I was sitting on my own (waiting for a girl I had met to come back from the bar). At first I couldn't hear what he said, the second time it rang in my ear like a rabid bell "I think your hot and want to take you home".

I put on my fair-dinkum blokey Aussie accent and retorted "Mate, You're barkin' up the wrong tree". Wasn't rude, but made it clear it aint gonna happen. I just couldn't believe how up front he was. And if he continued on like said above, I would have given him a right cross that would've landed him in Texas.

You didn't feel even slightly awesome that someone thought you were hott?

Errr, to be honest I didn't feel flattered or disgusted, just stunned at the balls of the guy to say what he did so bluntly. It was a regular club, I could have understood if it was a gay bar.

Coming from a girl I'm stoked. From a guy, it did absolutely nothing for me.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Bring back John Fifita said:
Errr, to be honest I didn't feel flattered or disgusted, just stunned at the balls of the guy to say what he did so bluntly. It was a regular club, I could have understood if it was a gay bar.

Coming from a girl I'm stoked. From a guy, it did absolutely nothing for me.

Maybe it means you look gay tbh.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive had a gay bloke hit on me before, i told him it wasnt my caper, and as theirry suggested, after the after shock of this bloke being ballsy enough to be up front and so cavalier about it wore off, i was in a small way sort of flattered... he had no f**king hope of getting me to come out the back with him, but flattered none the less, if only chicks were that keen for me :lol:

Thierry Henry said:
Maybe it means you look gay tbh.

That what I was worried about at first :shock: . But it hasn't happened before so it doesn't bother me. If it happens again, then I might have to go to the room full of mirrors for a while.