What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homosexuality : Your reaction

balmainbenny

Juniors
The movie "Brokeback Mountain" seems to have touched a raw nerve with some people.

I'd like to know your reaction to it.

(a) How would you react if your closest family member came out of the closet?

(b) How would you react if your best friend came out of the closet?

Raider_69

Post Whore
(a) make light hearted digs at them about being a pillow biter but fine otherwise
(b) make light hearted digs at them about being a pillow biter but fine otherwise

Phillips

Referee
balmainbenny said:
(a) How would you react if your closest family member came out of the closet?

(b) How would you react if your best friend came out of the closet?

(A) kick the living sh*t out of them

(B) would think twice about having showers at his place...

Misanthrope

Staff member
a). I wouldn't have a problem with it. I love my family and if one of my brothers decided he was gay, that would be fine. I'd be a little shocked, though, given both of them having so much success with the ladies.

b). Depends on the friend. In some cases, I wouldn't be that surprised :lol: Seriously, I've got a best mate who is gay. He was gay when I met him though, so I guess I can't gauge my reaction. If one of my currently straight best mates came out I'd be fine with it. Just as long as they didn't throw themselves at me. I'd think they'd have better taste than that.

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed on the last line chris
a mate of mine (we arnt good mates, but hang out at school together) recently told me he was bi. He then went on to insult me saying "but dont worry i recon i could do better then you"... :lol: to which i had no comeback for... didnt know weather to feel relieve or insulted :lol:

a. My cousin is gay, his boyfriend is a decent guy and they seem to be happier than any of the other f**ked up relationships my family members are involved in...myself included

b. Use to have a gay guy in a team I played for. Was never an issue, he was smart enough not to let it become an issue and the rest of us got use to the idea that when we were out, he may want to go to a different bar to the rest of us

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I have found they have a very good sense of humour for some reason, at least all the ones I know do

Latest posts