What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honest opinion

Bench
I am a Wests tigers supporter,but I think the sinbinning of Moltzen was way over the top.
What does a bystander think,we let in a try (6points)whilst he was gone.
I thought a penalty at best,maybe i am one eyed,what is the concensus.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, a bit over the top for so early in the game imo. If it was preventing a near definite try then maybe, and then maybe t here wouldn't be a problem conceding 6 points while he's cooling down in the sheds.

Didn't make a difference to the result though.

why not a sin bin..we criticise when they dont use it and whinge when they do use it.it was fair enuff but there have been worse instances than that for the bin

Stranger

Coach
If the ref deemed it was a professional foul then bin was good option.

TBH, i thought it was professional foul if he stripped the ball. IF he stripped the ball. Didn't see the replay.

Parra

Referee
Not over the top. Should be more of it. I am sick of the niggling crap in this game - if you like that sort of sh*t then watch AFL.

I would prefer it if there was no sin bin, but a punch in the mouth - but that is not going to happen. 10 minutes on the side line will hopefully keep wankers like that out of first grade.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I have to say that I am a Bunnies supporter and I was baffled as to why he was sin-binned. It wasn't a professional foul in any way.

ledzep

Bench
I thought it was a good decision (assuming he stripped the ball)
I think there should be a lot more use of the sin bin and send offs generally though

Knightmare

Coach
Maybe it was a bit harsh, but it was good to see a ref back their own judgement rather than be soft and just put it on report.

Patorick

Staff member
Yeah, a bit over the top for so early in the game imo. If it was preventing a near definite try then maybe, and then maybe t here wouldn't be a problem conceding 6 points while he's cooling down in the sheds.

Didn't make a difference to the result though.

Whether or not it was preventing a definite try should not effect whether or not something is a professional foul.

Bit harsh I guess, but I always get frustrated when a bloke makes a break gets tackled and is impeded from getting the quick play the ball he is entitled to.

Hopefully this incident today will deter it somewhat over the next few weeks.

Pedro Collins

Juniors
That was the worst decision I have seen in rugby league for a long ime. The Tigers didn't lose so it won't get any coverage but that was a joke. I want to know how many games it has been since a sin-bin and I estimate at least 50 if not 100.

8 games a week and I haven't seen a sin-bin for a lot of weeks yet that was. I could find many things such as blatant head highs and strips (which Moltzen didn't even do) yet the ball popped out and this was a sin-bin. The pity is that the tigers didn't lose and this won't recieve coverage.

Jason Robinson HAS to be dropped for that mistake, I know I wont have supporters because the Tigers overcame it but that was ridiculous.

Latest posts