What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honestly, which of these players are of a first grade standards...?

bartman

Immortal
My figures for Hindy and Caylo are lower than some others' guesses, simply because if as Avenger suggested Gallen is on 375K, and Sonny Bill was whining about 400K not being enough, I'm not sure that when Hindy and Caylo last signed deals a few years ago the money would have been quite in that ball park?

But once you have a framework and ranking down, you can play the rob Peter to pay Paul(o) game... Having so many players above 300K next year compared to before will play havoc with what the lower end of our 25 can earn the next 2 season - which is probably why we've seen so many of the juniors coming through look elsewhere for their senior deals.

The Colonel

Immortal
My figures for Hindy and Caylo are lower than some others' guesses, simply because if as Avenger suggested Gallen is on 375K, and Sonny Bill was whining about 400K not being enough, I'm not sure that when Hindy and Caylo last signed deals a few years ago the money would have been quite in that ball park?

When Sonny re-signed Mason was still at the Bulldogs. Gallen also has/had Bird, Ben Ross and Kimmorley in the club as well. I think the problem for Sonny was that when Mason left he didn't get anymore..... ;-)

Kornstar

Coach
hopefully the club will have a proper off season for 08/09 instead of player soccer, basketball, cricket and what ever other bloody sport they played

They are apparently sending Hayne and Inu over to the USA for some NFL training....

Latest posts