What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooper - back page

The NRL agenda is to reduce the number of Sydney teams whilst maintaining a 16 team competition for TV contractural reasons. A national competition based on the east coast is not national hence the drive for relocation. The Daily Telecrap is their medium for justifying this agenda. These journos are pieces of shit carrying out the requests of News Ltd and the NRL. Sharks are viewed as weak, easily swallowed up by the Dragons who surround us or Souths seeking to stretch their boundaries. We are collateral damage to this agenda and the thought is no one will care but us hobbits.

Where is Rothfield, supposedly a beloved supporter, whilst this shit is being thrown by his comrades at the DT?

inside_pass

Bench
We finished 5th overall with only 3 other Sydney Teams ahead of us. We have a 300 million dollar development underway that is likely to rely in some part at least that we remain in place and secures our long term future. In % terms we grew our membership base by around 100% (the most in the league). Bar some injuries we would have been playing for a GF spot. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but I concede from your avatar that you know something about broke football teams.

....and it seems more than likely that when the asada investigations are over all the progress made by the club will have been in vain because of the way it has been run by incompetent officials!
The Sharks will be made as an example or the Nrl will look amateurish.

The move makes sense. 9 Sydney clubs is unsustainable, and Qld is crying out for a 4th club. Cronulla are the weakest and most financially insecure, so it's logical that they move to Qld.

Will current Sharks fans support a relocated franchise, the way South Melbourne fans support the Swans?

Just make St.George-Illawarra Illawarra. Easy peasy one less Sydney club.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
honestly where do these recluses hang out? I am everywhere & I have never seen them. I used to work for News & i have never seen them.
But mark my words , if I ever see them, I will embarrass them into starting an assault upon me. I just hope its while they're with their families.

Last edited:

Vin Fizz

Bench
A national competition based on the east coast is not national hence the drive for relocation.
A relocation or new establishment to Rocky or somewhere else on the QLD coast doesn't alter that boss. I don't get it. Why on earth would the NRL fine a club, send it to the wall then have to spend the money it just fined that club on an experimental relocation that risks failing and reneging on a billion dollar deal? A fire sale relocation just doesn't make sense to me. I'm relying on the mail I get which is more plausible and closer to the source. When they want a side they will set one up like GWS.

Last edited:

Stinkler

Juniors
A post deletion cos I told 2 assholes to choke on c**k?
Seriously???

I got one too, for being inappropriate.

I may have referred to someone as shit and someone else as a horse, and something else as a combination of those two words.

My apologies to those who I offended.

Eion

First Grade
I got one too, for being inappropriate.

I may have referred to someone as shit and someone else as a horse, and something else as a combination of those two words.

My apologies to those who I offended.

You should apologize to the horse and the pile of shit.

Stinkler

Juniors
No I mean the actual horse and the actual pile of shit. Ya with me?

Yep, with you now!
The pile of shit and the horse have every right to be offended.
My sincere apologies the the shit and the horse for comparing them to the people who I am not allowed to mention by name.