What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hoorah! my 3 month ban is over.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had the pleasure of annoying a phone salesperson with the great forum idiot not too long ago. We also spent some time trying to remember where his ute was parked,, not to mention a wrong turn here and there.

Twas a memorable experience.

Ain't nothing better than receiving farts via mobile phone at 2am hahahahahaha

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
:clap: many thanks for your warm welcomes. the only way im going to get banned again is if a losery loser face moderator gets hit knickers in a knot over something completely innocent that i post.
ive got my eye on you ,twizzle. i know youre just waiting for a chance to get rid of me. :roll: i dont like you :clap:

:lol: :lol: FI is not holding back, like a person out on parole just waiting to give some pay back :lol:

FI Woolies Erina ;-)

Forum Idiot

Bench
i cant,feez. if anyone wants to hear some hilarious farts give me your mobile number and ill send them. they are all really great.
unit desscribed some of them as " on orca being harpooned" and "somebody stepping on donald duck's dick".
farts are great fun. who wouldve thought that an anus could provide such great fun for the whole family?

Forum Idiot

Bench
Twizzle said:
Like everyone else, I'm prepared to forget what has happened and give you a fair chance.

You need to understand that only an admninistrator can bar you, moderators don't have such power.
thats a lie. when i was unbanned i was told pretty much that i would not be given a fair chance because of my history. thanks anyway.
only an admin can ban me but his little anal greasing mods can bring my exploits to their attention.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
steady there shirl.

Have a fart and release some of that tension. ;-)

Forum Idiot said:
unit desscribed some of them as " on orca being harpooned" and "somebody stepping on donald duck's dick".
:lol: :lol: :lol: im a funny hat

chileman

Coach
10_2_25.gif

Actually FI there is hope for you, madunit got himself banned from these forums and after I begged for him to be allowed back 2 months later he was made a mod and has never looked back :lol: he does have a slight limp after the ordeal though :D

Forum Idiot

Bench
chileman said:
10_2_25.gif

Actually FI there is hope for you, madunit got himself banned from these forums and after I begged for him to be allowed back 2 months later he was made a mod and has never looked back :lol: he does have a slight limp after the ordeal though :D
madunit sucked alot of **** to get where he is though. that limp you speak of is because of all the time he spent on his knees.

Forum Idiot

Bench
i couldnt be bothered beating your arse in any more polls. once is enough. thanks for participating though, tiger.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Forum Idiot,

Get some to throw petrol over you and set you alight while I throw AIDS at you.

love madunit.

Moffo

Referee
FI, have you become more of a cock since the last time you were here? I thought that would've been impossible!

FI, you rock!

Latest posts