What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopoate gone for 6...now who?

chrisD

Coach
No f**king way could we ever play Scott at centre ever again, surely.

And they had more success down our right than they did our left. Though it was to be expected given Inglis was out there and one of the breaks was completely Uate's fault. Did they make anything down our left? The Slater break was more up the middle than left side. They couldn't do shit down our left because Pearce shut down anything near him. And Lewis half the game.

Knightmare

Coach
Word is Idris wasn't selected for Game 2 because Ricky wasn't happy with his attitude as 18th man for Game 1, he apparently spent most of the time listening to his iPod. I shouldn't think Ricky would risk such an attitude in such a crucial game.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Word is Idris wasn't selected for Game 2 because Ricky wasn't happy with his attitude as 18th man for Game 1, he apparently spent most of the time listening to his iPod. I shouldn't think Ricky would risk such an attitude in such a crucial game.

F*cken hell .........dumb arse kid

Did I read somewhere that Indris has been dropped from this week's bulldogs game

for missing a training session

Sounds like he's already on the Gold Coast......

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
F*cken hell .........dumb arse kid

Did I read somewhere that Indris has been dropped from this week's bulldogs game

for missing a training session

Sounds like he's already on the Gold Coast......
Indeed 5 year contract.....that starts 6 months early.

bluey

Bench
Michael Gordon would definitely come under consideration if fit, and dare I say Tahu may as well...

Reddy would be a possibility, and if he was fit MacDougall may actually rate a thought in the selectors' minds, such is the desperation.

Dont ever mention Tahu and a rep side ever again.

Doomednow

Bench
Idris seems to be believing his own hype already. Either that or he has nfi. If that ipod story is true then Ricky made the right choice.

farmeister

Juniors
Although I reckon Lewis would do a fine job at center, I'd be a bit reluctant to move him there just because he's so valuable when he has latitude to roam in the middle of the field.

e.g., he wouldn't have been in a position to nail Cronk from behind during that Queensland break if he had been stuck out near the edge playing left center.

On the other hand, I guess you have to weigh that up against the risk of an out-of-form center (e.g., J Morris) getting shown up by Hodges.

Question: Who is the one man who has absolutely humilated Justin Hodges in the last few years...

Answer: Jarrod Croker...2009 - 56-0 with Hodges given an absolute bath.

Chuck him in. I know Joey agrees...

manly40gimps0

Juniors
The answer is in England bring back the
beaver_detail.jpg

RHCP

Bench
Who are the options?

I wouldn't be shocked now that NSW are on the front foot to see Matt Cooper or Jamie Lyon suddenly reignite their passion. And normally I'd be against them joining the side but there aren't too many other options right now. Morris, Ayshford, Croker, Idris or even Lewis or Gidley if we are that desperate are all that come to mind.

boonboon

Juniors
Tigers fan - Love Lawrence but you cant bring him straight back into Origin even if he could come back - I think Josh morris is really the only option - genuine left centre, has rep experience playing Origin in 09 and test football and while not in the best form hasnt been horrible