What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOPOATE IS SCUM

husky65

Juniors
I may take up religion seeing that its 'just' a concussion.

I had a pearler of a concussion about a month ago, bike accident, I don't remember the accident or 6 hours afterwards - my theory is I was abducted by Brazillian supermodels...

He'll be off the park for a bit, but should be fine which is great news.

tiburon

Juniors
It was so bloody malicious. Totally agree with you Richo, nothing but assault. It was sick.

Goodbye Hopoate.

chili pepper

Bench
What about Hill the arsehole. Radio report said he gave Hoppa a high-5 after the tackle.

He should be rubbed out with his mate. The game will be alot better off without that pair.

tiburon

Juniors
Hill slapped him on the back and looked pretty happy about what Hoppa did.

I can't believe the Manly fans chanting "Hoppa" while Galloway is pretty much out cold on the ground.

perth sharkie

Juniors
One of the worst, most sickening and dirtiest things I've seen in any sport ever. Hopefully he will never play again. And gets run over by a bus sometime soon. :x

Marduk

Juniors
Wave good-bye to your career wanker. :clap:

Keep your chin up Galloway i hope your ok, wankers like Hopoate always get what's coming to them.

Booyah

Bench
What a deadset tosser. That should be the end of his career now, thank god.

And how's Terry bloody Hill giving him a backslap? He should be suspended for sheer stupidity.

I hope Hoppa gets the book thrown at his fat head for this.

Booyah

Bench
Here we go. You can cleary see the elbow being cocked, ready to blindside someone in typical Hopoate fashion.

http://www.nospam37.com/aeetee/hoppa4.JPG

tiburon

Juniors
What the hell was Hopoate thinking? It must have been pre-meditated but why?

Is he THAT much of an idiot to just go out and try to purposely hurt people.

warren

Juniors
i have sick feeling in my stomach after watching that

thats just absolutley filthy

and tezza giving him the tap on the back, what an idiot and hoppa didnt even look to see if galloway was OK. its just absolutley filthy

et

Juniors
In Hill's defence, I think everyone thought it was just a good hit until the replay was shown. And the Manly crowd didn't seem to boo when he was sent off, so at least that's one thing in their favour. Also the Manly players were pretty disciplined for the rest of the game when the Sharks' ill discipline could have turned it really nasty. Menzies and Vagana - why can't they all play like them?

RICHO

Juniors
I'm pissed that the Sharks boys didn't jack up at Hopoate straight away.

I'd be all for a few of the boys running in and getting stuck into the merkin.

mullet

Juniors
hoppa will never play again

is there some kind of rule that can see someone suspended or fined for actions such as terry hill's?

lolesi

First Grade
RICHO said:
I'm pissed that the Sharks boys didn't jack up at Hopoate straight away.

I'd be all for a few of the boys running in and getting stuck into the merkin.

Bird gave him an all mighty mouth-full when John was walking off.

wittyfan

Referee
mullet said:
hoppa will never play again

is there some kind of rule that can see someone suspended or fined for actions such as terry hill's?

Perhaps contrary conduct?

shadowboxer

First Grade
i cant stand terry hill, but i dont reckon he saw what happened. Even he aint that stupid, or is he????