What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOPOATE IS SCUM

dreary

Juniors
To top it all off it was late, the ball had already been passed and knocked on by the time the prick launched.

Macca

Coach
CC_Eagle said:
I wonder if say, Sonny Bill went flying in and his arm didn't stay attached to his chest as per usual and the same happened, if he would be called "the lowerst merkin to ever play rugby league."

I don't want to start name calling but what the hell do you think you are doing? Hopoate is a flee on a disgusting rat. He will be rubbed out of the game for good now. By coming in here to defend him I now place you only slightly above his level. Get out of here.

dreary

Juniors
McSharkie said:
CC_Eagle said:
I wonder if say, Sonny Bill went flying in and his arm didn't stay attached to his chest as per usual and the same happened, if he would be called "the lowerst merkin to ever play rugby league."

I don't want to start name calling but what the hell do you think you are doing? Hopoate is a flee on a disgusting rat. He will be rubbed out of the game for good now. By coming in here to defend him I now place you only slightly above his level. Get out of here.
well said :clap: :clap:

God-King Dean

Immortal

Last time I checked SBWs hasn't abused referees, touchies & ballboys & I don't think he's fingered anybodies arsehole lately. & 2ndly, he hasn't elbowed anyone in the head, so there you go

Booyah

Bench
CC_Eagle said:

What the f**k?

Sonny Bill hasn't left anyone spending the night at Hospital with severe concussion and stiches in his face.

Tell me, were you born stupid or was it just a gradual thing?

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
what a dirty thug, we went there and it was an absoloute disgrace, manly supporters are even worse than there players

We had a perfect view of what happened as it was directly in front of the sharks supporters on the hill. Hoppa literally charged 30 metres in from his wing to put his hit on Galloway. You could see it coming 5 to 10 seconds before it happened. Biggest disgrace to ever walk on a footy field!

Punkess

Juniors
I think he should know it's all over now too... he went back to the change room and sat there with his hands on his head for at least 15 mins without moving significantly. We just laughed at him... good riddance asshole...

mel

Juniors
Yer I seen him sitting there too feelin sorry for himself. Bo f***in who you low life scum bag. Bet he wasnt thinking about what he did to Gallawaybut only thinking that he's carreer is gunna be over. He fully deserves to have his contact ripped up. And as for Terry Hill, he to is a thug and it's a matter of time before he gets what's coming to him.

coolumsharkie

Referee
If it was anyone but Hoppa it would be classed as a cheap shot

I dont think he's that smart enough personally

This man breeds #-o

mrbishi

Juniors
RICHO said:
I'm pissed that the Sharks boys didn't jack up at Hopoate straight away.

I'd be all for a few of the boys running in and getting stuck into the merkin.

ummmmm maybe because everyone thought it was just a big hit :roll:
terry hill gave him the pat on the back, at the time he did it the ref had called a knock on, no one knew what had happened until the replays had been shown.

PeacheyPower

Juniors
Here's a copy of the e-mail I just sent my mate,who's a Manly supporter:

Just when you think Hopate could'nt be more of a dumbass wanker,he goes and does that. Does he hand what little brain he has to one of the trainers as he's coming onto the field? What a dumb merkin.
Then you've got a guy who's on a par in the brain stakes,Hill,congratulating Hopate for nearly killing a 19 year old. f**king brilliant. You must be proud to have two of the dumbest players in the NRL on your team.
Then when the ref tells him he's gone he says,"Off? I'm off?". That just sums up what a moron the guy is.
The guy is a f**king coward. How typical of Hopate,who thinks he's some sort of big shot big man in the NRL,to go after the youngest player on the field. Why did'nt he line up Lomu or Maiava? Why? Cause he's a gutless merkin,that's why. He'd be to scared that Maiava would shake it off,get up and procced to punch 8 shades of shit of Hopates overrated ass.

How a dumb merkin like Hopate has lasted this long,yet a guy like Craig Smith felt he had to leave the NRL is beyond me.
If the low merkin does'nt see the outside of 20 weeks that'll do me.

Enjoy supporting Manly the rest of the season. Go Eagles!
------------------------------------

millersnose

Post Whore
the manly club should be issuing a public apology and immediately sacking this thug

i am amazed and dismayed they havent done it yet

its been over 12 hours

carcharias

Immortal
the manly club should be issuing a public apology and immediately sacking this thug

i am amazed and dismayed they havent done it yet

its been over 12 hours

Sorry I'm late everyone, I had a job on in Paddington early.

Millernose has hit the nail on the head.

If Manly have any balls what so ever they would sack Hoppa right now.

CC Cliffy , I will give Hill the benefit of the doubt but you are so far wrong its just embarrassing.
If a shark player had done that we would all be calling for his head.

It's the deadset worst kind of malicious assault you could do without a weapon.
Galloway could of been killed.

Hoppa will get his , stupid merkin will undoubtedly end up in jail sooner or later and that's when the fun will begin.

wittyfan

Referee
mrbishi said:
RICHO said:
I'm pissed that the Sharks boys didn't jack up at Hopoate straight away.

I'd be all for a few of the boys running in and getting stuck into the merkin.

ummmmm maybe because everyone thought it was just a big hit :roll:
terry hill gave him the pat on the back, at the time he did it the ref had called a knock on, no one knew what had happened until the replays had been shown.

Poppycock. The actions of some Manly players were a disgrace.

millersnose

Post Whore
image stolen from marduk

hopoate.JPG

hoppa doing his nails