What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOPOATE IS SCUM

imasharkie

Coach
The tackle reminded me of the bad old days of the 70's.
Typical of the Manly way of playing in those days.
Hill should be dragged into the discipline commitee and hauled over the coals for his complete disregard of ettiquette. Look before you leap you twit.

tiburon

Juniors
shadowboxer said:
i cant stand terry hill, but i dont reckon he saw what happened. Even he aint that stupid, or is he????

I don't know how he couldn't have seen it, but still congratulating a guy while the guy he hit is out cold on the ground is kinda low.

Foz

Bench
imasharkie said:
The tackle reminded me of the bad old days of the 70's.
Typical of the Manly way of playing in those days.
Hill should be dragged into the discipline commitee and hauled over the coals for his complete disregard of ettiquette. Look before you leap you twit.

The whole Manly Team slapped Hoppa on the back.
I think they either all thought it was a good shot or were all covering up for what he did.
I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt and think they were giving Hoppa a slap for a good shot.
We'll never know.

andrew flap

Bench
this (amongst all the other attrocities Hoppa has committed) must surely raise the issue of his mental health.

An assault like this deserves gaol time. That act is far outside the rules of amicable contest.

:evil:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
0,5001,428055,00.jpg

Sharkie73

Bench
I've played and coached for alot of years and it was the worst tackle that I can remember seeing.

Nullajet

Juniors
with that act, hoppa has well and truly clinched the title of biggest f**kin merkin to ever play rugby league.

It has been an endless series of stupid, disgusting, cheap low life incidents throughout his career....and afte all the second chances and allowances that have been given him...he continues to prove that he has not an ounce of common decency or intelligence!!!

Now, Jarrod McCracken......there, my friend is an incident worthy of court action outside the game and i hope like all hell, Galloway decides to take some action!!!!

Nullajet

Juniors
with that act, hoppa has well and truly clinched the title of biggest f**kin merkin to ever play rugby league.

It has been an endless series of stupid, disgusting, cheap low life incidents throughout his career....and afte all the second chances and allowances that have been given him...he continues to prove that he has not an ounce of common decency or intelligence!!!

Now, Jarrod McCracken......there, my friend is an incident worthy of court action outside the game and i hope like all hell, Galloway decides to take some action!!!!

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I was at the game and at first it looked like a good tackle but when they slowed it down hoppa had his elbow aimed at Galloways head he had no right to do that to the poor guy and it was very unsportsman like i hope Hopoate is out for the rest of the year, theres no need for someone like him to be playing football

White Poiner

Coach
Plain and simple f**k him off. he is a f**kin low life. one of the worst incidents i have ever seen as bad if not worse as the danny willams incident. One difference is that danny willams hasent done the things that hoppa did. congrats to bird for givin him a mouth full thats probably the best thing he has done in his carear.
Hoppa u r scum!!! :evil:

tye

Juniors
After the incident when Galloway was out on the ground it was interesting to watch Vagana walk slowly out to Hoppas wing he got up real close to him and let hoppa no exactly what he thought .........would of loved to hear what he said it was all done so very calmly

White Poiner

Coach
Yeah vagana seem to be a great guy. Loyal to the sharks players.
Heads up sharkies next week we will really fire nodds is back and the fowards will want to hurt some people after this week. Look out parra here we come.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
HOPPA IS A LOW LIFE SCUMBAG DUMB FU#K! I HOPE THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ONE OF HIS KIDS ON THE FOOTY FIELD. SEE IF HE LIKES IT. LOW LIFE MAGGOT!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I wonder if say, Sonny Bill went flying in and his arm didn't stay attached to his chest as per usual and the same happened, if he would be called "the lowerst merkin to ever play rugby league."

warren

Juniors
your right CC eagle, he wouldnt. but hoppa has a history of being a low merkin. and he showed us today why, that was a filthy act.

didnt even check to see how galloway was. filthy

happilly accepted high fives from the rest of the team. filthy

and judging by the photo booyah posted, he was ready with the elbow. absolutley filthy

warren

Juniors
and also i dont think his arm came away from his chest as you suggested. hoppa jumped up with the elbow, so you know what he was targetting

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Flithy act from an even filthier bloke. One of the worst blokes to ever play the game and thats offical ;-)