What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hornby in doubt for tomorrow night

my poor baby!!

if the tooth is infected they'll probably have to take it out...i got mine out a few weeks ago and for a week i couldnt move - took over 2 weeks til i was fully recovered

not good news

Not good, but we can cover for him. Fien to halfback and either Henry or Priddis to the bench?

Edit- beat me to it thommo

thommo4pm

Coach
Not good, but we can cover for him. Fien to halfback and either Henry or Priddis to the bench?

Edit- beat me to it thommo

sorry mate. ;-)

I still think Benny will play, the bloke is one of the toughest guys I've seen in a long time to take to the footy field.
He rarely misses a match, he'll do everything he can to get on that field, he is the ultimate competitor.

i see cooper is out to,fair dinkum the sooner we get rid of him the better,i like the bloke as a player but he never gets on the park he has been injured for 3 years,i remember dragons tv interviewed him before the mercury challenge in wollongong and he said he could of played but it was just precautionary and he would be fit for the charity shield,so here we are now round 1 and he still aint fit, he is kidding.

Godz Illa

Coach
i see cooper is out to,fair dinkum the sooner we get rid of him the better,i like the bloke as a player but he never gets on the park he has been injured for 3 years,i remember dragons tv interviewed him before the mercury challenge in wollongong and he said he could of played but it was just precautionary and he would be fit for the charity shield,so here we are now round 1 and he still aint fit, he is kidding.
Try not to get hysterical darling, missing trials is not a capital offence

ftr

Matt Cooper

2009 - 19 appearances
2008 - 19 appearances
2007 - 20 appearances
2006 - 23 appearances
2005 - 20 appearances
2004 - 23 apeparances
2003 - 23 appearances
2002 - 19 appearances

you're getting the point...

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Hornby should play.

just needle him up, its not like he can do any further damage to his tooth.

The concern for me is Prior in the centres

nrlnrl

First Grade
yeah, surely Nick Emmett is the ideal option - 2nd choice would be Brett Morris moved into the centres & Michael Lett onto the wing

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Yeah if he still has the mobility to play in the centres that says to me that he should not be playing in the front row.

if benny hornby dont play and they put priddis to hooker we are in a bit of trouble,priddis is to slow,but i reckon hornby will play it will take a lot to keep him out.with hornby at half and fien at hooker we look good.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
You never know regarding Priddis. It's the first match of the season, everyones a little underdone match fitness wise. His experience could be a nice blessing, particularly when the 'sting' goes out of the game.

I don't like Prior in the centre's, but if Wayne recons it's the way to go...... I have memories from a few years ago of Trent Waterhouse moving out to the centres in a game for Australia and he made an utter goose of himself, particularly in defence.

Big Norm

RedV6

Juniors
my poor baby!!

if the tooth is infected they'll probably have to take it out...i got mine out a few weeks ago and for a week i couldnt move - took over 2 weeks til i was fully recovered

not good news

Ben Hornby is so tough he will take his own wisdom tooth out and play!!!!!

jc155776

Coach
Glad I saw this thread as I had Hornby in my Fantasy team! (Feel pretty dirty have a dragon in it, but he's decent value!)