What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hornby in doubt for tomorrow night

petetheileet

First Grade
f**k!

apparently they cant remove it when its infected anyway

so depending on how much pain he is in he might well play!

You never know regarding Priddis. It's the first match of the season, everyones a little underdone match fitness wise. His experience could be a nice blessing, particularly when the 'sting' goes out of the game.

I don't like Prior in the centre's, but if Wayne recons it's the way to go...... I have memories from a few years ago of Trent Waterhouse moving out to the centres in a game for Australia and he made an utter goose of himself, particularly in defence.

Big Norm

Prior in the centres isnt as bad as everyone think, at least we know that side will be locked up in defence.

Slackboy72

Coach
f**k!

apparently they cant remove it when its infected anyway

so depending on how much pain he is in he might well play!

As if his jaw isn't going to be a target for some grubby parra headhunter now.
I'd leave him out. Bring Henry onto the bench.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I wonder has his tooth erupted from the gum, if it hasn't and is infected he is farked.
They will need to have them done in surgery and will more than likely miss the next game, his face will be sore and swollen just like Darrell Brohmans.

big pat

Coach
I wonder has his tooth erupted from the gum, if it hasn't and is infected he is farked.
They will need to have them done in surgery and will more than likely miss the next game, his face will be sore and swollen just like Darrell Brohmans.

brohmans face is always swollen.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Try not to get hysterical darling, missing trials is not a capital offence

ftr

Matt Cooper

2009 - 19 appearances
2008 - 19 appearances
2007 - 20 appearances
2006 - 23 appearances
2005 - 20 appearances
2004 - 23 apeparances