What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horo and Tonga sign with Manly

Eels Dude

Coach
Hopefully frees up some salary cap space for Hock and Falau. Esi is no loss, though I'd rather we got rid Lasalo as opposed to Horo, but then who'd want Lasalo...

Bazal

Post Whore
Shame about Horo, if he kicks on at Manly he will be a very good player. Never really did so here. Very happy to see the back of Esi

jimmy77au

Juniors
if R Stuart Fails in his mission overall - he will always be remembered for removing one E Tonga from the Mighty Blue & Golds. It will be remembered as a Momentous Occasion. People shall hold R Stuart in the highest regard.

Its a Great Day people.

Although I will admit that i'm disappointed that Horo is gone...

Stagger eel

Staff member
the big losers here here are wenty...I hope they recover from it.

goodluck to both players

Basque Eel

Juniors
On NRL website they say that George Carmont has signed with Warriors and Willie Tonga is now reportedly linked to Wigan for next year. Was hoping that Willie could stay for 1 more year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
On NRL website they say that George Carmont has signed with Warriors and Willie Tonga is now reportedly linked to Wigan for next year. Was hoping that Willie could stay for 1 more year.

wouldn't be ironic if he does go to wigan and the club doesn't charge wigan a transfer fee??

Latest posts