What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Guy Thread....

Eelementary

Post Whore
Here you go, Dani:

r90312_268845.jpg

:ls:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Eele, he is all class, hes got some good shot variety. when you describe someone like how you described him therfe, i instantly think Hayden

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Eele, he is all class, hes got some good shot variety. when you describe someone like how you described him therfe, i instantly think Hayden

Hayden's cover drive is second to none (except perhaps Ponting).

For KP, it's all "let's advance down the wicket and get out by playing an idiotic leg glance"...:fist:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Eelementary said:
Hayden's cover drive is second to none (except perhaps Ponting).

For KP, it's all "let's advance down the wicket and get out by playing an idiotic leg glance"...:fist:

IMO gilly has a better cover drive than hayden, all haydos does is muscle it around the park. and if you wanna talk abotu advanceing down the wicket... most of hayden's runs come from his walking slog

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
IMO gilly has a better cover drive than hayden, all haydos does is muscle it around the park. and if you wanna talk abotu advanceing down the wicket... most of hayden's runs come from his walking slog

So KP and MH are one and the same, then.

When talking pure batsmen, I think it unfair to say KP is better than Ponting, Jayasuriya, Tendulkar, Lara...He's not in the same league.