What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mundine%20V%20Soliman%202007%20310.jpg

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I would go through years of training and muscling up if someone told me i had a guaranteed shot at punching Anthony Mundine in the face.

McLovin

Staff member
I'm surprised his bar hasn't closed down already...Everytime i pass it there's nobody there, they're all across the road at the Ritz...

Kiki

First Grade
Kiki - i watched a movie on Saturday night called "The Lost Boys" - bad 80s Vampire movie which was just hilarious!!

The main character - Michael - made me think of you. You would like. He had perfect pouty lips

hahaha i like that u know my type hehehe

JessEel

In a pub I seen a framed picture of Mundine lying on ground after getting knocked out by Ottke. I loled.
:lol: thats awesome!! A wonderful moment in Australian Sport to have framed. My pub will own one of those!

Last edited:

JessEel

You are a strange, strange girl Miss Jess ;-)

I bet you're just a sucker for blue eyes
Well, Yes... It's the personality too. If i know the person behind the face is really sweet, then im very likely to fall in love..

Blue eyes?

0,,6649345,00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts