What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea i've met Gal a few times and you're right there.... in saying that you don't see people like Shaun Timmins, Tim Mannah etc etc carry on like he does on the field... :|

Hallatia

Referee
I really love this guy

medium_jonny-lang.jpg

looks a bit young there
JonnyLang2_vga.JPG

lang.jpg

sexy ...

jonny_0401.jpg

Johns Magic

Referee
I've never got the fuss about Robert Pattinson. Every chick is obsessed with him.

I could get it if they all liked Brad Pitt or someone else who I could see was a good looking guy. But all I can see is a slightly above average looking bloke with pasty skin.

Am I the only person who doesn't see him as good looking? Or is the obsession with him largely based around him playing that character?

Last edited:

Hallatia

Referee
who is Robert Pattinson?
if he is the guy above, he is not attractive - his appeal would be based on a character he plays. A strange thing I have noticed about people is that when they like someone they will start seeing them as attractive, even if they wouldn't normally, as Sextys Empiricus said 2000 years ago "and many men who have ugly girl-friends think them most attractive."

God-King Dean

Immortal
I've never got the fuss about Robert Pattinson. Every chick is obsessed with him.

I could get it if they all liked Brad Pitt or someone else who I could see was a good looking guy. But all I can see is a slightly above average looking bloke with pasty skin.

Am I the only person who doesn't see him as good looking? Or is the obsession with him largely based around him playing that character?

Women will eat up anything to media give them. In my experience/opinion, women will like some guys simply based on other women do.

It really irritates me that mediocre films/books are successful just because the media are plugging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts