What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

First Grade
robert pattison physically repulses me. hes everything i hate in a man...pale, insipid and doesn't enjoy washing. FOUL FOUL FOUL.

sassy and i have written heaps of blogs on our 2day fm blog about how much we hate him and the Twilight fans blow up big time at us

Kiki

First Grade
1e3W10NBrVzk4UyYAXgw4FBZ6wKAwG532.jpeg

Kiki

First Grade
YES!! Glee is the best thing ever. every time i watch it i find myself literally clapping in delight. yeh Puck is soooooo much better than Finn, he needs to be in the episodes more.

Hallatia

Referee
YES!! Glee is the best thing ever. every time i watch it i find myself literally clapping in delight. yeh Puck is soooooo much better than Finn, he needs to be in the episodes more.
how good was it when he was narrating? Best episode yet was last week, partly because of Will's dancing which was wicked, but mostly because Noah narrated most of it

Kiki

First Grade
yeh that was one of the best eps!! mr schu's dancing, sue SWING DANCING (lololol) and Puck narrating...aah so good

i love that ep when he's explaining his cougar fetish

'is that a nipple ring?'
'yeh...i'm kinda rock and roll'

BEST SHOW EVER.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
he's a freak in so many ways - but i think alot of that is because of his eyebrows.

They are SO DARK and manicured!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts