What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot, St.George Flame, Chicks

boxa777

Coach
f**k me another Aaron..What are the odds?

Don't name your kid Aaron cause you're pretty much mapping out his career..

SEAT 1A

Bench
AARON IS BACK!

http://penrith-press.whereilive.com.au/lifestyle/story/he-s-the-one/

AARON Neich is putting the pink in the Pink Panthers.
Aaron, 19, auditioned for the 2009 Panthers cheer squad at Evan Theatre on Sunday - and he got in.
The 19-year-old from St Marys is prepared for the crowd’s reaction.
“I’m going to get the mean calls: ‘you’re gay’, ‘you’re a nice person’ ... and I am, so I don’t care,” Aaron said.
“While I’m up dancing with the girls, you’re sitting up there in the stands.”
To view our photo gallery of the auditions, click here.
Cheer squad co-manager Laura Harrison said Aaron would share the field with 22 female cheer leaders - but they won’t be sharing outfits.
“We were looking at expanding the squad and we thought why not utilise the strength of a guy,” Ms Harrison said.
“We’re not going to put him in the cheer girl outfits, we’re going to butch him up.
“The girls this year are in pink and they’re going to be called the Pink Panthers.
“He’s going to be in black and he’s not going to have pompoms.”
Aaron has been dancing for five years and Ms Harrison said he was a talented acrobat, a skill he teaches.
“Before I started dancing I used to play football and we used to go to the games and there used to be a male cheerleader,” Aaron said.
“I’ve always wanted to be a dancer my whole life.”
He was encouraged to audition for the Panthers cheer squad by a fellow dancer and friend who had been in the squad in previous years.
“When I first got there everyone was staring, thinking, ‘why’s there a guy here?’,” he said.
“I wasn’t going there expecting to get in or not to get in. I was just there for some experience and fun.”
Ms Harrison said eliminating dancers at the audition was tough.
“The quality of the dancers was excellent,” she said.
“We’ve got some new girls in the squad who are lovely and they’re all great dancers.”
The Panthers will have their first home game on March 21 against the Bulldogs and Aaron has a simple message for fans.
“Just cheer for me. It’s not just for girls.”

FMD. Stick to being a acrobat.

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's like Bozo the clown.. Does he really need the clown in his title? Are we gonna confuse him with Bozo the district attorney?

What's the deal with Ovaltine?? The jar is round, your mug is round, they should call it Roundtine.

Kills me every time - almost as much as Banya's risk management material. It's gold!!

saint_girl

Juniors
LOL. From a female's perspective, I think this is soooo wrong. Mind you I don't look at the cheerleaders myself.

However, my husband applaudes the guy saying "He is the smart one, being surrounded by all those women".

Still kind of weird to me seeing a guy out dancing on a footy field.

brendothejet

First Grade
I cannot wait to play the panthers now.

Anyone remember when somebody threw a bottle at our aaron and hit the cheerleader.

sucks to be her, but lolz still.

Latest posts