What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Also noticed a lack of Diora Beard in this thread too
diora-baird-oldschool-nude-3-top.jpg

diora-baird-babe-demotivational-poster-1236009310.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmm................boobies

pantherz9103

First Grade
You, sir, have great taste in women and soccer teams. I pose the question: You can see Natalie naked in your bedroom, covered head to toe in body lotion, or Liverpool beat Manure at Anfield to win the EPL title- what would you pick?

I thought I saw her in my bedroom last night, the only problem was I was asleep. Minutes later the alarm went off.....

McLovin

Staff member
More KB and Ashley Greene needed tbh

And yes, i am actually Darius Boyd...

FHM 100 Sexiest

Miranda Kerr won it, Fox 2nd, Hawko 3rd, Scar Jo 4th.

Good to see 2 new entries in particular. Cheryl Cole at 43, finally some people in this country have noticed her, and Natalie Gruzlewski at 79, well it was about time! Both would be straight in my top 10.

While the list's credibility is very suss with Kristen Bell at only 53, and the likes of Lady Ga Ga and someone reality cooking person in the list at all, its gratifying to see some people have an 'idea'.

cheryl_cole_1104972.jpg

showImage.php

Eelementary

Post Whore
My mum and my sister used to watch a lot of 'Gilmore Girls'. Alexis never really did it for me. Lauren Graham on the other hand- get me a Santa suit! ;-)

This is one of those "keep it to yourself, bra, because the lads'll rip you a new one eh" moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts