What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
How about:

monica-bellucci-diet-and-workout.jpg

Monica >>>>>>>>>>Liz

LESStar58

Referee
Ian, by sleeping with the fatties, you are letting them think it's ok to be fat. By doing that, you are letting the whole side down. We should all refrain from going near them until they reach a reasonable weight. That way you are encouraging them to be fit and healthy. This in turn raises the standards of Women folk for all of us Men. Win win situation. Stop letting the team down Ian.

A mate of mine has a very interesting philosophy that fatty sex is the best kind cos they don't know when they'll get their next fix of pipe. As a result they go harder and are more eager to please.

Apey

Staff member
I don't get it

she's sooooooooooooo average

big tits, decent face & her personality = one of the most sought after roots

guess it reminds me of kaley cuoco, doubt she'd be nearly as popular if it wasn't for big bang theory, then again i'm not just a fan of her at all

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
see Deans post for proof, thats what you'd be waking up next to

very average

Monk

Referee
Either the one of the right has a hairy stomach or some nasty stretch marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.