What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Does it matter?

I don't understand what the appeal of having tits that big is though, they would just get in the way when ever you try to do anything. How does she even move?

perverse

Referee
Does it matter?

I don't understand what the appeal of having tits that big is though, they would just get in the way when ever you try to do anything. How does she even move?
i can think of several uses for tits that big.

i don't really discriminate, though. big, small... whatever. it's all good.

Johns Magic

Referee
Yeah but I'm almost 100 per cent sure, none of the guys who frequent these threads will ever get to her tits anyway.

But just knowing that they don't feel as good as real ones makes her less appealing than if they were real, if we were being pedantic.

Though you're right, any guy here would fall over themselves to have a crack at her, myself included. I'm just clearing up that fake tits do matter a bit.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Halle Berry in her prime has to be the perfect woman
halle-berry-2a-lg.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
But just knowing that they don't feel as good as real ones makes her less appealing than if they were real, if we were being pedantic.

Though you're right, any guy here would fall over themselves to have a crack at her, myself included. I'm just clearing up that fake tits do matter a bit.
Fair enough. I didn't think of it like that.

Red Bear

Referee
second from bottom, no idea, just saw the pic on a different forum

bottom, melanie laurent, posted before (because i have a mild obsession with her) to mixed reactions but like that pic

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Does it matter?

get in the way of what ?

they are tits

as long as nothing gets in their way life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.