What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Have you ever tried running with a pair of double ds or even ds? Or skipping? They get in the way heaps.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Mos def, but she was more of a MILF in Dexter because she was really timid most of the time and then all of a sudden she'd be naked on my TV screen pouncing on Dexter all fiesty like.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Mos def, but she was more of a MILF in Dexter because she was really timid most of the time and then all of a sudden she'd be naked on my TV screen pouncing on Dexter all fiesty like.

i have to check this show out

oh lawd she has nude pics on google

Cliffhanger

Coach
Irina-Shayk-Swimwear-1.jpg

hrundi99

First Grade
Does it matter?

I don't understand what the appeal of having tits that big is though, they would just get in the way when ever you try to do anything. How does she even move?

:shock:

Of course...fakes are just awful to look at, let alone touch...

Cliffhanger

Coach
:shock:

Of course...fakes are just awful to look at, let alone touch...
I once read the only way to really tell without doing an x-ray if it's a good quality boob job is by getting the chick to lay on her back when she's not wearing a bra. If they move to the side, they're real is they stay in the centre, they're fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts