What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbusto

Coach
2hgheeq.jpg
FFS - I am in awe of this pic.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Italian women are like Italian men in that they're either super hot or super ugly. Also in that no matter how hot they are their personality generally negates it.

Racism is okay, right?

Hallatia

Referee
You simply must introduce me. I find Italian women amongst the most beautiful in the world.
The friend I was talking about isn't Italian, but she is from the Mediterranean - so close enough.

Unfortunately, for all her hotness she is a vegan, which really detracts from her as a human being...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Italian women are like Italian men in that they're either super hot or super ugly. Also in that no matter how hot they are their personality generally negates it.

Racism is okay, right?

Racism is encouraged!

But I find Italian men are meh. The women, on the other hand...:ls:

Eelementary

Post Whore
The friend I was talking about isn't Italian, but she is from the Mediterranean - so close enough.

Unfortunately, for all her hotness she is a vegan, which really detracts from her as a human being...

If she looks like Cristina Scabbia, I would be willing to suffer through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.