What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
AnaLuciaDominguez01.jpg

flavia-de-oliveira.jpg

christina-milian.jpg

Last edited:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The friend I was talking about isn't Italian, but she is from the Mediterranean - so close enough.

Unfortunately, for all her hotness she is a vegan, which really detracts from her as a human being...
What chicks eat isn't much of an issue for me; if they're hot, well, they're hot. Just because they don't eat what I would doesn't make them not hot. Provided they don't stop me from doing it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What chicks eat isn't much of an issue for me; if they're hot, well, they're hot. Just because they don't eat what I would doesn't make them not hot. Provided they don't stop me from doing it.

Yeah - but they don't like beef, if you get my drift...

Hallatia

Referee
I find the belief system vegans prescribe to in their being vegan offensive to my way of life and I imagine they would find my way of life offensive to them. The only purpose I am interested in having animals serve is one which is a part of or aids in the production of my (preferably meat) food.

Hallatia

Referee
I'll share my current favourite hot lady pic
l.jpg
desperately trying to learn that yoga pose - I will get it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.