What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can any of you cheating Aussies deny....

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
that the Warriors chances are harmed by consistently biased, CHEATING, anti-Kiwi refs.

It's obvious and it has been happening for 10 years. This season has been a week in, week out display of some of the most ridiculous decisions ever seen in rugby league history. Even the video refs have been in on the act (3 or 4 times!).

Of course this thread will be laughed off, but it's true. It's a straightforward fact. It's obvious.

Iafeta

Referee
Meh, last night I totally agree with you completely 150%. I'd be staggered to see anyone with any common sense diagree with you on last night.

Not sure about the total history though. Truth be told, at times we've had some meatheads who have cost us.

Eels Fan

Juniors
I thought they'd been harmed more by their own inconsistency & failure to win games they should have.

Iafeta

Referee
kevdude said:
typical kiwi

typical ocker?

054982.jpg

Azkatro

First Grade
You blokes are lucky you've only been copping it for 10 years. As a current Cowboys and former Broncos fan, I've been putting up with that sh*t for 18 years now. And last night equally showed that the sentiment still hasn't changed after all that time.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Berkeley_Eagle said:
A whole Country to choose from and you still struggle

We have the same salary cap as everyone else...

Is it any wonder we consistently lose close games when you see the calls we get? Did you see Meli's disallowed try in the Warriors v Roosters game at Ericsson, or the penalty try (LOL) against the Storm?

Iafeta

Referee
ozzie said:
and supporters who love to pick on 8 year old girls - good one lafeta

Ooh you hero, lynch me for chanting "Warriors! Warriors!" Behind her after she told a bunch of Polynesians to "Shut up" blankety blank.

Onya mate.

rugged

Juniors
Why is it that the headlines (on news.com.au) today say "Rabbits deliver death penalty" but also "Roosters refuse to die"? Anti QLD, anti NZ? Am I paranoid? Who said that???

Iafeta

Referee
I personally think for 2005 Eels Fans is spot on.

The Warriors haven't won games they should have. Thats the major issue of the season.

Last night was the refereeing, but the boys fired up and worked hard for the win when they were up against it. It should have though started in round 5-6, not round 18 or whatever it is.

nqboy

First Grade
Agree with Iafeta. Usually, the Worriers beat themselves and don't need the ref's help.

Eels Fan

Juniors
I find that the Warriors this season have been the most frustrating team to watch as they don't know how to close the game out when victory is within reach although i'm exceptionally happy to see that they were able to do that against the Roosters last night.

LOL Ya'll see them cryin ass Roosters fans at the end of the game on TV?. One was trying to pick a fight..screaming at some Warriors fans to come over and their asses kicked. It was hilarious cos he looked so f**kin soft.

And yeah I agree to a certain extent with Thierry. I also believe the Raiders get similar treatment by the powers that be. Woolford 8 weeks etc. So it's not just the refs, but the judiciary also.

Latest posts