What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How come Nathan Smith got arrested....

RaidersMalt

Juniors
I think it would be fine at worst. Didn't that bulldogs player who kicked the crap out of a copper in Coogee only get like a $2000 fine?

If showing your arse is more serious than assulting a cop, there is something seriously wrong with our justice system.

thickos

First Grade
Agreed. They should get out and catch some real criminals and lock them away rather than wasting everyone's time with a court case about a footballer baring his arse.

Raider Ultra

Bench
What a load of rubbish. As if the arresting officer would comment on the internet about a case whilst it is still being processed by the courts.

woodgers

Bench
At the chance of defaming myself.....I reckon I saw more nudity on 'Marty & Jess - The Wedding' last night.

I couldn't find the remote. That is my story and i'm sticking to it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
At the chance of defaming myself.....I reckon I saw more nudity on 'Marty & Jess - The Wedding' last night.

I couldn't find the remote. That is my story and i'm sticking to it.

what about this classic one liner

"having a kid is like having another dog"
ARE THEY SERIOUS!?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Woodgers........ you sound like you ought to start posting on the Social Thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LeagueisNo1

Juniors
Everyone does stupid things from time to time and no harm was done. He missed two fg matches so thats punishment enough.