What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dedicated a Raiders supporter are you?

jed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Raider_Azz said:
jed said:
greeneyed said:
I have mentioned this before, but I think it is a very good test. When I eat M&Ms, I separate out all the colours, so I can eat the green, blue and yellow ones together.... Raiders colours.... and then I separate out all the other colours so there are no other team colours eaten together.

I think this is a very good test for deciding how dedicated a Raiders supporter you are.

In the last 4 days, I have bought the 89/90/94 Grand Final DVD pack, '87 commemorative jersey and the reconciliation jersey, as well as giving up my entire Sunday to travel down for a game that we were only ever a 1% chance of winning.
Yeah, OK, so you're rich. We get it already. No need to brag about it :roll: :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I also bought a woodgers jersey off ebay. :lol:

Nah, not rich, just insane. All my spare money this year has been spent on the Raiders. There's not much left to buy though, sop the bank balance should stop going backwards next year.

Bay56

First Grade
The dedication I have shown to the Raiders has been recognised by the club by naming a stand after my name .. Bay56 :) :lol: :)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I designed a Raiders jersey? :lol:
I Blow a horn at a game to make some noise.
I eat my green skittles last.
Lime Milkshakes.
Green Shirt and Jacket.
I decided to buy a 87 Jersey, as there are only 50 of them going to be made.
I have missed 2 home games this year, been to all the Sydney games.
I dunno, i don't exactly spend my entire bank balance on the Raiders though *cough*. :lol: Money is used for females. :D ;-)

Bay56

First Grade
Good stuff R04 ... but do you have a stand named after you, huh, huh, answer that one ... :)

edabomb

First Grade
I live off $100 a week while I'm studying so times are tough. When I was working I spent a ton on the Raiders though. My theory on chix is user pays :D . I've collected every Canberra card between 1982 and 2004 over the past 10 years. Now I'm moving onto stickers.

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
I live off $100 a week while I'm studying so times are tough. When I was working I spent a ton on the Raiders though. My theory on chix is user pays :D . I've collected every Canberra card between 1982 and 2004 over the past 10 years. Now I'm moving onto stickers.

Yea not bad edabomb ... but hey "edabomb stand" .. not that I've seen :)

thickos

First Grade
1. Every jersey from Milk onwards
2. Travel down to Canberra 5+ times a season, all Sydney games.
3. Write the Season Preview and Review for raiders.com.au, as well as 'The View from the Hill'
4. Run 'SGB Online' - http://www.geocities.com/sydney_green_brigade

and yes... lime milkshakes kick ass!

While I love doing all those things, none of it makes me a better or worse supporter than any of you. There are plenty of diehard Raiders fans out there who have never seen this page but bleed as much green as we do. Collectively we, as in all Raiders fans, are the best asset the Raiders have.

Raider_69

Post Whore
While I love doing all those things, none of it makes me a better or worse supporter than any of you. There are plenty of diehard Raiders fans out there who have never seen this page but bleed as much green as we do. Collectively we, as in all Raiders fans, are the best asset the Raiders have.

sounds like someone is covering up for their lack of dedication!!
:shock: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

in all seriousness, exactly right champ :clap: