What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dedicated a Raiders supporter are you?

greeneyed

First Grade
thickos said:
1. Every jersey from Milk onwards
2. Travel down to Canberra 5+ times a season, all Sydney games.
3. Write the Season Preview and Review for raiders.com.au, as well as 'The View from the Hill'
4. Run 'SGB Online' - http://www.geocities.com/sydney_green_brigade

and yes... lime milkshakes kick ass!

While I love doing all those things, none of it makes me a better or worse supporter than any of you. There are plenty of diehard Raiders fans out there who have never seen this page but bleed as much green as we do. Collectively we, as in all Raiders fans, are the best asset the Raiders have.

I don't see anything there about M&Ms... not even Smarties... at least No 1 mentioned Skittles, from memory....

Raider_69

Post Whore
diet coke with lime is my go on game day
tastes like shit but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...

ok i lie, i drink coke and only coke, plain ordinary coke

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2004 said:
some fan you are 69. it's gotta be a green can of VB or Lime Fanta. That's it. :!:

dont mind the lime fanta but i drink about 15 letres of coke a week
im an addict

Raider_69

Post Whore
caffine has little or no affect on me any more
i can have a can of coke and be asleep 20 minutes latter

Raider_69

Post Whore
good start my man
now when you need to study for the HSC procrastanate (sp??) by posting on this forum

One thing I hate is when someone questions my passion and dedication when it comes to the Canberra Raider's, I never have, and never will stop supporting this great team, I grew up in canberra for 18 years, ive followed them since I knew what football was, and while at times I might have been a bit disillusioned as to where we were heading Ive never given up, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, GREEN MACHINE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ironically it will probably be my best test (just finished half yearlys)
will know by next week 8)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
One thing I hate is when someone questions my passion and dedication when it comes to the Canberra Raider's, I never have, and never will stop supporting this great team, I grew up in canberra for 18 years, ive followed them since I knew what football was, and while at times I might have been a bit disillusioned as to where we were heading Ive never given up, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, GREEN MACHINE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right!!! have a coke! *hands ya a coke*

reptar

Juniors
dont mind the lime fanta but i drink about 15 letres of coke a week
im an addict

Better than being addicted to the non-liquid form of coke. Although only marginally cheaper at food court 600mL bottle prices!