What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dedicated a Raiders supporter are you?

Raider_69

Post Whore
you need to activate your account, probably registered yesterday and got the activation email today

Ferret, Joel, geez the debate page is invading!!
i never knew of these charactors till i got banned from LU

greeneyed

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
ok. :D
Welcome....

One question, do you like Elliott? :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I KNOW the answer to THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bay56

First Grade
joel said:
Ferret... good to see you've joined here too. The whole gang's almost here. Now we just need Butterfly, Napalm and Astro! Cheers mate.

ha, joel is here as well ... good stuff guys :D

thickos

First Grade
I like the debate page, i read but I don't post (I think i did once a few months ago). Some of the phrases on it are priceless. Pity it gets edited so harshly, but it leads to some funny stuff.

joel = you are a classic!

greeneyed

First Grade
It is good, the Debate Page.... except when your posts get edited.... Schif Happens thought I was being rude to him when it was someone editing my posts.... I like when Bay wakes up on Sunday mornings, wishes everyone good morning..... but then predicts the Raiders will lose by 20.... unfortunately he is usually right....

Latest posts