What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did the reggies go?

Mal Meninga

Bench
raider_at_heart said:
Timbo said:
He's from Golburn so hopefully he grew up going for us......

The kids an absolute demon and the sooner we get him in there the better.

Well i went to school with his cousin and she is a keen raiders fan because of him and he has been playing for the raiders for a few years so i imagine he grew up going for the raiders if his cousin did.

its funny because she used to boast that her cousin plays for the raiders, imagine whats she's going to be like when he is going to be a superstar.
She hot :lol:

Has everyone forgotten about young Terry Campese... He has limited oppurtunity and everyone is already saying that he was going to be the next big thing but everyone thinks he is overrated and a faliure. i have faith in you Campo!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
campo will be a great lock
as a 5/8th he isnt too flash but he is a perfect fit for a ball playing lock

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
woodgers said:
Guys, how good was the last try where the ball was going out and was flicked back in past 2 Sharks defenders to score.
That was sensational, who is that centre that flicked it? I've been wondering for the last couple of weeks. He has cool hair.

The viking did deserve points for being piss funny. Solid gold all night capped off with an amazing throw into an old ladies head.

And yes the horn could be heard easily on the field. I was the security guard on the field near the scoreboard corner. The chants were heard easily too. The crowd in the inner bowl were loving them. Good S**t

I didn't see the game, but judging from "centre" and "cool hair" I think you mean Stevie Fransiscus aka PNG Steve aka Disco Steve.