What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are we!

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
RiotAct said:
Joey vs Canterbury, all those other Newcastle blokes ride his skill

Disagree completely. I'm a Dogs fan as much as any other, but frankly this is no longer true.

Yes, Joey is an amazing player, a leader, and the Knights would not be as formidable without him. However they have some pretty impressive players in their ranks now.

Bicey_18

Bench
Heads up Doggies fans your side will be back, your forward pack is one of the best in the league and when Tonga, Patten and the likes get their confidence back im sure you guys will be harder to beat. Not many teams will come up to Newy and win....

Best of luck for the rest of the season guys

RiotAct

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
.And they were still better than your 13.:lol:

it is a fact, newcastle suck without joey, records dont lie, but i atm dogs suck with the whole team playing so i'll shutup now :cool:

Moffo

Referee
Bicey_18 said:
Heads up Doggies fans your side will be back, your forward pack is one of the best in the league and when Tonga, Patten and the likes get their confidence back im sure you guys will be harder to beat. Not many teams will come up to Newy and win....

Best of luck for the rest of the season guys

thanks mate

dilmah - stop trolling

TooheysNew

Coach
So one man outplayed 17 of yours? :lol:

I'll troll if I feel like trolling you cocky bunch of bastards.

knights fanatic

Juniors
great to see you getting smashed again. willie mason is an absolute goose!!!!! sherwin is crap and the other 11 are passengers! enjoy 06 you losers.

C.P

Juniors
knights fanatic said:
great to see you getting smashed again. willie mason is an absolute goose!!!!! sherwin is crap and the other 11 are passengers! enjoy 06 you losers.

Good to see the Knights bandwagon is attracting classy fans, hope your first 5 posts were better than that effort. Mason was the best forward on the field in a badly beaten side. Give yourself a dozen and back to the pub.

Good win last night knights, you blokes were on fire and could do no wrong. Us on the other hand :( a shadow of last weeks side. Simple missed tackles, dropped balls and side to side attack. Newie looked hungrier and were in hot form. Good luck to you guys this year and for us....I think lots of work to do in the week off

knights fanatic

Juniors
Mason was the best forward on the field in a badly beaten side.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yep he certainly was. tried to pick ANOTHER fight with carmont got penalised and we scored. yep best player, outstanding, WAT A GOOSE!!!

C.P

Juniors
knights fanatic said:

yep he certainly was.

There you go, would of been easier if you just said that to start with

knights fanatic

Juniors
knights fanatic said:

yep he certainly was. tried to pick ANOTHER fight with carmont got penalised and we scored. yep best player, outstanding, WAT A GOOSE!!!

nice try cp u dickhed

C.P

Juniors
Looks like I gave you to much credit telling you to go back to the pub earlier, from your following posts its now quite obvious that you are only 12 years old. Forget I told you to go to the pub, now go and finish your homework, daddy said you could only be on the computer for half and hour.
Theres a good boy
PS pay extra attention to your spelling list

knights fanatic

Juniors
C.P said:
Looks like I gave you to much credit telling you to go back to the pub earlier, from your following posts its now quite obvious that you are only 12 years old. Forget I told you to go to the pub, now go and finish your homework, daddy said you could only be on the computer for half and hour.
Theres a good boy
PS pay extra attention to your spelling list

was just trying to make it easier for you to read you APE.
typical dogs fan
belmore educated!

C.P

Juniors
Yeah she loves peanuts. Your level of insult gives away your lack of intelligence, it must go really well for you in the school yard at lunchtime.
I wont be surprised if your post lasts must longer before the mods are on to it. Good work einstein

Latest posts