What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are we!

knights fanatic

Juniors
C.P said:
Yeah she loves peanuts. Your level of insult gives away your lack of intelligence, it must go really well for you in the school yard at lunchtime.
I wont be surprised if your post lasts must longer before the mods are on to it. Good work einstein

YAWN

enjoy the spoon.

C.P

Juniors
There you go didnt take long, 2 posts of yours removed. Be surprised if you dont get a holiday from the boards as well
Back to special school for you.

Moffo

Referee
Dilmah said:
So one man outplayed 17 of yours? :lol:

I'll troll if I feel like trolling you cocky bunch of bastards.

you want me to troll on the knights page in return?

:lol: don't ask for something you don't want :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
Go for your life. If it's in more than one thread and it goes off topic i'll delete it, but if you want to waste your time that's your perogative.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Hypocrite. It's ok for you to troll our forum but if we do the same you'll jump all over it?

Either way, LOL at the people saying Johns no longer carries the team. 16 points in 7 minutes when he left. :lol: You're gonna die in the ass without him if he gets injured.

TooheysNew

Coach
dodge said:
Hypocrite. It's ok for you to troll our forum but if we do the same you'll jump all over it?
Hypocrite? Can you really not read? I'm in one thread and it's on topic. You were going on about how good you are, we disagreed, we kicked your arse, we rub it in. If you beat us I've already said you can pay us out in a relevant thread in our forum. It's only trolling if it's off topic and provoking arguements.

dodge said:
Either way, LOL at the people saying Johns no longer carries the team. 16 points in 7 minutes when he left. You're gonna die in the ass without him if he gets injured.
Haha you're a dumbsh*t. Did you watch the game or are you just jumping on the cant-win-without johns bandwagon. Buderus and Johns were both off the field, we had a lock playing hooker, a second rower in the centres and Carney off the field.

But yeah, Johns was the reason we let you score points. :roll:

Wanna hear something funny? You needed our two best players off the field before you could score points. Who's dead in the arse now? :lol:

knights fanatic

Juniors
dodge said:
:lol: Hypocrite. It's ok for you to troll our forum but if we do the same you'll jump all over it?

Either way, LOL at the people saying Johns no longer carries the team. 16 points in 7 minutes when he left. :lol: You're gonna die in the ass without him if he gets injured.

"we cant win without johns"?.........you cant win with 13 players you idiot!!!!

long live thaiday!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: We can't win with 13? Forget last Friday huh?

Either way Dilly, doesn't in concern you how easily you fell apart with Johns and then Buderus off? You're shrugging it off like there's some sort of excuse for allowing 16 points in 7 minutes.

Write yourselves in the record books as premiers at your own peril. You will fall apart.

Timmah

Staff member
And you know I'd probably have tolerance for you and the rest of the Noughts fans bumbling around in here this weekend - but this tool renegading as Knights fanatic is beyond reason, and as such, can shove it up his ass.

Have a nice day.

TooheysNew

Coach
dodge said:

Either way Dilly, doesn't in concern you how easily you fell apart with Johns and then Buderus off? You're shrugging it off like there's some sort of excuse for allowing 16 points in 7 minutes.

Write yourselves in the record books as premiers at your own peril. You will fall apart.
Haha who said anything about Premiers? I'm just laughing at you being so cocky and falling on your face against our forwards, who you said were nobodies.

How are we any worse off than any other team? Our two best players off the park, in the two most crucial positions. Most teams would fare simlarly.

You worry about your team, i'll worry about mine.

knights fanatic

Juniors
:lol:
dodge said:

no it doesnt bother me at all!

what bothers me is we didnt put 70pts on you, with such pitiyfull defence as yours we should have!

doesnt it bother you that with your 13 best players you could only score 22 points.

i will have a very nice day, thank you!!!:lol:

Moffo

Referee
Dilmah said:
Go for your life. If it's in more than one thread and it goes off topic i'll delete it, but if you want to waste your time that's your perogative.

is that a threat?

you should get out more. And start by getting the f**k out of this forum ;-)

Stranger

Coach
So you're saying the dogs shouldn't have scored points?

With Smith, Joey and Bedsey off the field, we had no leaders. He had one playmaker and a second-row in the centres and another one at hooker. Doesn't bother us one bit that we let in that many points. Any team would have done the same Dodgem:)

TooheysNew

Coach
Moffo said:
is that a threat?

you should get out more. And start by getting the f**k out of this forum ;-)
A threat? sh*t, now you're even believing your own bullsh*t.

If you troll a bunch of threads and go offtopic in the Knights forum, i'll delete it. I'd imagine you'd do the same if I trolled a lot of threads in here. But i'm not, so get the f**k on.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Now your are Trolling Dilmah as this thread has now gone totally off topic!

Stick to bagging the Dogs performance on Friday. Most of us know that the Dogs were outplayed and you have had your moment in the sun, but don't forget it's only round 3 and it's how you perform at the business end of the season that matters.

JK

Dilmah said:
A threat? sh*t, now you're even believing your own bullsh*t.

If you troll a bunch of threads and go offtopic in the Knights forum, i'll delete it. I'd imagine you'd do the same if I trolled a lot of threads in here. But i'm not, so get the f**k on.

Make love not war. :hg:

TooheysNew

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
Now your are Trolling Dilmah as this thread has now gone totally off topic!

Stick to bagging the Dogs performance on Friday. Most of us know that the Dogs were outplayed and you have had your moment in the sun, but don't forget it's only round 3 and it's how you perform at the business end of the season that matters.

Take a second look at who dragged it off topic. It wasn't me.

Rammo

Juniors
Sorry admins,

I guess I should have pounced on this thread a little earlier with all the rubbish it has in it.

My net speed has been down so this is the first look I've had at it.

Supporters from both sides who posted the crap in this thread should take abit of a look at themselves, in particular C.P. and Knights Fanatic.

I'd swear I was back in the schoolyard on a Monday morning with some of this crap, honestly.