What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is lyon

lyon is a saint

Juniors
good day mates, just wanted to ask how good our new signing jamie lyon is, hes played two friendlys now and in both games he really hasent done much, can u tell us what to expect from him 8)

PB

Bench
Don't leave the stadium door open, he will run right out and never come back.....

lyon is a saint

Juniors
PB said:
Don't leave the stadium door open, he will run right out and never come back.....

hes been great so far, he says he loves where he lives and that hes took up golf instead of pig shooting....... ive also spoke to him and he sounds like a really nice lad, whos got hes head screwed back on :eek:

dazeely

First Grade
Thats the problem you can't expect anything from him. Mummies boy whom has the attitude that when the going gets tuff he gets going. As in packs his bag and runs away. Traitor. Scum. Liar. Untrustworthy. Pathetic. Overweight. Sook. Coward. :evil: :evil: :evil:

But besides that is a very talented player.

Hope that helps.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Put it this way mate.

WHile playing for us, he became arguably the world's very best centre, broke the Parramatta try-scoring record in a single match and proved to the world why he always always one of the first backs chosen for Origin and Australia.

But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to replicate that success if I were you - nobody, not even the selectors high up, are very impressed with him and his actions towards Parramatta - who did nothing but support him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
lyon is a saint said:
when i spoke to him about leaving u lot, he said that it was very painfull to leave but he needed a change

Rubbish.

He very easily wlaked out on his friends, his teammates, his coach, the staff and the fans.

He's a lowlife.

Stagger eel

Staff member
then turns up to a Moanly game still under contract to us and has a photo taken with the Moanly draped in front of him with that customery cheesy grin.

I will say this, that photo was pinned on a notice board at the pub where our players had Mad Monday celebrations, it didn't go down well with anyone.

they can't wait to play against him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
eelavation said:
then turns up to a Moanly game still under contract to us and has a photo taken with the Moanly draped in front of him with that customery cheesy grin.

I will say this, that photo was pinned on a notice board at the pub where our players had Mad Monday celebrations, it didn't go down well with anyone.

Really?

Wow. I mean I knew that the lads (Brian himself) would not have been too happy with him doing things like he did.

But to go to that point? Can't say I blame them. I'm pissed off myself, and I'm merely a fan.

strider

Post Whore
If you have a rather ugly guy with a big bushy beard and scraggly hair who can be nicknamed "Crusher", then you might have a chance of Jamie staying....otherwise expect him to go bye byes.

Stagger eel

Staff member
oh!! and as for not doing much at all in 2 games, not surprising really, he doesn't really want to play for your club.

I hope he enjoys his shotgun wedding at St Helens. :D

lyon is a saint

Juniors
eelavation said:

they may never get the chance to play against him, cus he is honestly loving it in england, him and sculthorpe are really getting on and i just hope he stays for more than the two years

El Diablo

Post Whore
strider said:
If you have a rather ugly guy with a big bushy beard and scraggly hair who can be nicknamed "Crusher", then you might have a chance of Jamie staying....otherwise expect him to go bye byes.

:lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
lyon is a saint said:
eelavation said:

they may never get the chance to play against him, cus he is honestly loving it in england, him and sculthorpe are really getting on and i just hope he stays for more than the two years

Mate, don't hold your breath.

He also reckoned he got along like a house on fire with Wagon, Hindmarsh, Cayless, etc. and look where he left them. High and dry.

Jamie Lyon is a selfish prat that only wants one thing - for the world of rugby league to be handed to him in a platter, and thus he wants to play for Manly, where he knows that Cleal will make things very comfortable and easy for him.

He is not one of the types of blokes who relishes the opportunity to work hard for his fame and fortune.

dazeely

First Grade
lyon is a saint said:
eelavation said:

In all seriousness do not rely on the guy. Hope your not serious about longer than two year thing. No chance. Had no choice but to play over their or sit on the sidelines and get fatter. Will rush back as soon as he can.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
he is already a big hit with the fans and this is our song to him.
the soundtrack is off in the jungle

in the red vee the mighty red vee,
the lyon scores a try,
he runs past dallas and vaeliki,
and newton starts to cry :lol:

Latest posts