What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was the footy show tonight

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
The way it started with fatty brining them on was great!
The interview with Tommy was gold stuff!
For a good hour you sat there and enjoyed watching RUGBY LEAGUE on tv!

Great stuff tonight! A job very well done tonight! None of the silly crap!
:D

C.P

Juniors
Its definately improved in the last 2 weeks. But i dont know if my hearing is working properly or not but did Danny f#ckstick Weidler say in his hard hitting :rolleyes: segment that Souths were going to offer Braith Anasta $3.5m over 5 years? Even by my dodgy maths thats $700,000 a year and something not one single player in the game can possibly make and an amount Shane Richardson would never in his lifetime pay for a player. Weidler creditibilty with that comment is a big fat 0 and he should be sacked on the spot for gross stupidity

Bumble

First Grade
C.P said:
Its definately improved in the last 2 weeks. But i dont know if my hearing is working properly or not but did Danny f#ckstick Weidler say in his hard hitting :rolleyes: segment that Souths were going to offer Braith Anasta $3.5m over 5 years? Even by my dodgy maths thats $700,000 a year and something not one single player in the game can possibly make and an amount Shane Richardson would never in his lifetime pay for a player. Weidler creditibilty with that comment is a big fat 0 and he should be sacked on the spot for gross stupidity

You weren't hearing things, he said that. I was just about to type the same thing when I read your post.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I've gotta admit that over the last couple of weeks they have started to talk a lot more about RL and cut away most of the gibberish BS.

They still have fun and get the laughs but they also have a lot of serious segements where they talk about not only the games coming up that weekend but also other stories in the world of RL

Sterlo's interview with Tim Smith was a personal highlight

Just one quick thing
looks like that Footy Show overhaul could become a lot more serious then I 1st thought it would be looking at the results for Jurd, Osbourne and Cement.

Broncodroid

Juniors
I am the biggest critic with others, last weeks show got me back as I said in last weeks thread, and this week was even better.

Sterlo and Tim Smith was great, Tommy Raudonikis(sp) was good as well...if they stick to the "more footy" formula, they will be once more a ratings winner.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
100% improvement. Over the last year ive found myself turing it off within the first few minutes or watching the Amazing Race, but today i got a good 1 and a half hours of solid television! It was my only TV for the day and it was great! Job very well done!

DIEHARD

----
Why must they keep showing Jason Stevens? I'm sick of seeing him on that show.

Tommy was awesome love him.

A pretty good show overall. Wasn't there supposed to be a segment on Malta?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well they had people from Malta in the crowd and did a shout out at the start of the show.

Don't know if there was meant to be an actual segment on them tho.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Top stuff..

Haven't been able to watch in for about 2-3 weeks. Glad I tuned in tonight.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
You have to have a bit of fun on the show. I'm glad they didn't cut all of the non-footy stuff, just the majority of it.

rednut

Juniors
no talent time wasnt that bad, but that daredevil dudes was pretty boring stuff and danny weirdler should be gooone to

Jae

Juniors
I'd rate Beat The Boys above Daredevil Dudes most of the time... I don't like either, surely they can come up with something better. I'm getting sick of Chief, maybe he should stick to doing whatever it is he does at Newcastle instead of sitting there for an hour, pounding his fist and then tipping Newcastle against anyone.

DIEHARD

----
knights04 said:
Only annoying bits were No talent time, Daredevil dudes and Danny Weirdler.

I think the real reason they showed a daredevil dudes, is they pre-recorded a few at the start of the season when over in NZ and they are just getting it off the shelf to make use of it.

That is my theory anyway.

SilentBob

Juniors
I had it on in the background whilst doing other things, it has definitely changed to when I last saw it. Might sit down and watch it next week.

JK

I thought it was a fine show tonight. They have won back a viewer for a time.

aids

Bench
they don't need reg regan, they can just get tommy on the show every week.
him having a go at the manly guys for playing scrabble was funny

wittyfan

Referee
Things were going well until No Talent Time came on. They should put it to sleep for good.