What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was the footy show tonight

simon says

First Grade
BTW,how good was the Tommy interview.....I larfed my head off,he is gold.They shoudl have a character like that on every week.

Knightmare

Coach
Graf Vynda-k said:
stevens should learn some new material, he's been doing the same schtick for the past 6 years..........'i haven't had a root for years'

yeah. ok we get the message jason!!!

He's not the one that brings it up- it's the others. I can't see why everyone else can't get over it? So he's not having sex again until he is wed- good on him! At least we won't see him dragging league's name through the dirt due to sex scandals or some obscene drunken phone call. The Tommy segment last night was great, I could've watched that all night. Has Tommy got an autobiography? I want to get the full lyrics to that "Everyone hates Manly" song, provided you knew how to sing I reckon that song would be GOLD!

Brutus

Referee
Whatever happened to Ryan Girdler? The guy should be made a more regular part of the show. He is naturally funny.

Last night's show was great. The Tommy segment was a highlight, especially with Matty Johns doing the interview. Vossy's segemnt at the start is good as well. I cringed when Fatty said Daredevil Dudes was back on, but they shoved it to the end and it looked like something they had left over from the start of the year. I don't mind No Talent Time as long as they get some people we can laugh at on there.

The show seems to be less about Fatty and Sterlo which is a good thing. Last night proved the show can still be funny while still focussing on the football. It can be done!

Brutus

Referee
Bastard_Squad said:
They should combine Dare Devil Dudes with Danny Wierder's segment and have him jump into a vat of boiling fat that was carved off Rebecca Wilsons arse.

:lol:

I reckon it's time to get rid of the Chief. He offers very little.

I like Geyer's street talks too.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
As has been said, Daredevil Dudes was pre-recorded and they probably used it as a last minute filler for SBW pulling out of the segment they had planned with him.

You can think of it kind of like the crap they add to sausages.

I'm just happy I was doing something more useful during that segment (I was taking a dump) and managed to get back just in time for the Sterlo/Tim Smith piece.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
how on earth does Danny Weidler get to be on TV when most of his stuff is just presented to us without any proof what so ever? Isn't he just putting himself into a position of being sued oneday?

If he really has to be on the show, he needs to give us more stuff from the horses mouth like he did from Anasta and Mundine not just unproven gossip that anyone can just make up.

Maybe a LU Rebbecca Wilson style credibility test should be on the cards for ol Danny.

Mr Saab

Referee
Kingytek said:
By christ didnt Goddard flog Johns, I had forgotten how much of a flogging he actually copped!

i would have paid thousands to swap places with Goddard that night and do what he did to the broken down nuffy.

wittyfan

Referee
Blind Freddy said:
how on earth does Danny Weidler get to be on TV when most of his stuff is just presented to us without any proof what so ever? Isn't he just putting himself into a position of being sued oneday?

If he really has to be on the show, he needs to give us more stuff from the horses mouth like he did from Anasta and Mundine not just unproven gossip that anyone can just make up.

Maybe a LU Rebbecca Wilson style credibility test should be on the cards for ol Danny.

Weidler claimed that that Croker leaving the Roosters was "breaking news" even I though it was on the news four hours earlier. He should get out of the Channel 9 foyer in future to get his stories.

Mr Saab

Referee
DIEHARD said:
I can't believe Fatty tipped the Roosters to beat Manly. WTF?!

i think it was a misprint on the screen. Fatty talked them up when they did their 5 second analysis

knights 2004

Juniors
"geez that andrew johns can fight hey" - matty :lol:

im a joey fan, but i still enjoy seeing that footage, haha.

if i was andrew i would have said "yeh i thought my brother would back me up but ya know, he couldnt make the team"

and then id just hope that that wasnt one of the games matty did play, coz i cant remember

Mr Saab

Referee
knights 2004 said:
and then id just hope that that wasnt one of the games matty did play, coz i cant remember

he only played 4 origins and game 3 1997 was not one of them.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Jae said:
Gower's wife is a pretty good presenter I reckon, they should get her to film more things. I love the fact that she'll go down to see a team train, then tip against them when the players are standing next to her

:hitit: