What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Good

Totally agree. The standard of the matches has been excellent. Teams that most people gave no chance have been able to put together competitive matches and made the favourites work hard for the win.

Ive been really impressed with the way that Georgia has played to be honest. Their scrum has been strong in both games and although they leak points mid way through the second half, they have put up a strong fight right untill the very end

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I hope the prevailing attitude changes soon though. Down the track I'd like to see the Tier 1 nations touring North America and Eastern Europe instead of the usual UK/Southern Hemisphere tours. And wouldn't it be great to see some form of Promotion/Relegation in the Six Nations? I reckon even England and France would struggle playing in Russia and Georgia in mid-February.

I agree on the promotion/relegation for the 6N thing, and I think it should be extended to the expanded 3N after a few years too- Let Argentina scrap it out with the pacific nations and Japan for the other spot, maybe they'll dethrone one of the 3N powers one day.

Pretty sure Russia and Georgia play in the NH summer though, the weather in winter is too bitter for footy there!

WAPAU

Juniors
I agree on the promotion/relegation for the 6N thing, and I think it should be extended to the expanded 3N after a few years too- Let Argentina scrap it out with the pacific nations and Japan for the other spot, maybe they'll dethrone one of the 3N powers one day.

Pretty sure Russia and Georgia play in the NH summer though, the weather in winter is too bitter for footy there!

They are expanding the 3N to include the argies next year. And they are expanding the pacific cup to include the seppos and the canadians.

Reece75

Juniors
i heard a rumour awhile back that Argentina wanted to put a team into the Super 15 comp,not too sure weather it was true or not.
but yeah the games minnow games have been great

Butters

Bench
Samoa v South Africa reffed by a welsh referee, with a Samoan win possibly resulting in Wales not going through to the quarters. And surprise surprise 3 horrible calls went against Samoa as well, all when Samoa was on the attack. Hmmm... :-k

Butters

Bench
i heard a rumour awhile back that Argentina wanted to put a team into the Super 15 comp,not too sure weather it was true or not.
but yeah the games minnow games have been great

Argentine rugby would have to agree to go pro for that.

Latest posts