What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How it feels to lose a GF AND $350K....

THE HOG

Juniors
Not too bad.

I really feel for everyone who supports Parra (myself included). What a mighty effort. Really looking forward to next year, actually can’t remember feeling so excited about an ensuing season. My thoughts go out to all supporters, keep the faith.

Regarding the cash, in the scheme of things the money would have only been invested in more self centered ways. Gambling can be a curse, even when you win. Its a bit like anything in life, moderation is the key and my punting this season was far from moderate. To summarise I would have won $276K if Parra won, $50K if Hindy won CC and another $30K if Parra won 1 to 12. I did hedge the bet, but nothing to brag about....so I am happy to say I won’t miss the punting for a while.

To all my fans (basically anyone who posts in my threads) I hope you have enjoyed the dream.

Parra Forever!

THE HOG

P.S For those thinking I was not going to post again, I had my fingers crossed...LOVE!

THE HOG

Juniors
Not as much as losing 2 Grand Finals in 4 years.....

But this is not about me.....actually yes it is.

Aristidis

Juniors
Seems like he has gone into hibernation or drowned his sorrows in beer.

There there mate, it's not the first time you've been wrong.

All for nothing i guess...

Angry_eel

First Grade
He might be self centered and he might have lost alot of money. However, one thing he's not is a loser. You have to be a winner to be an optimist. Im not talking about gambling addicts but people who are positive that tommorow will be a better day.

I like optimists. Well done hog!!! I for one have never gambled and never will.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
For mine it is looking at the glass half full but preparing for the worst. i.e. have a plan B.
I'd prefer to know what type of glass we're looking at first. I mean, who wants to look at life as a half-full specimen glass?

Latest posts