What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will Jaiman 'Dog' Lowe get?

Penance

Juniors
Im ashamed after that game....PATHETIC RUBBISH PERFORMANCE and Jaimen Lowe? He is a dead set prick

Sugar

Bench
Jaimen should not be seen in a Souths jersey ever again.
He has done a danny williams,played the ball chased the marker for about 3 meters and king hit him.
We were down by 6 in an attacking position and the dickhead does that.
Sent off and he should cop 10-12 weeks and hopefully does not get another contract.
GOODBYE LOWE YOU FARKWIT

jayman

Juniors
geez that was a king hit... looked ugly

hope delany is alright

the coverage didnt show what set him off.. did anybody see the tackle on lowe??

also where was peachy?

Bazal

Post Whore
10 weeks minimum...absolute disgraceful act...and given JT is a close mate of Delaney, I hope he never sees first grade at Souths again

Sugar

Bench
Penance said:
Im ashamed after that game....PATHETIC RUBBISH PERFORMANCE and Jaimen Lowe? He is a dead set prick
For some unknown reason we seem to switch into attack mode when we are down by 6-12 and 10 mins on the clock:crazy:
Start the game with the attacking attitude and we may see results

murraymob

Coach
10 to 12 weeks if he is lucky.No excuse for a king hit.The footage they showed at the end of the game shows as a clean king hit. Gone

NGR

Juniors
he grabbed his balls, if they can prove this he wont get long at all...

let me ask you this: if someone was grabbing your balls what would you do?

TITAN1

Juniors
You could pick up the niggle in the game when the Titans players were in a huddle after Princes second try,the coverage could pick up comments of "its personal" and swains comments of "lets just play football"..
But yeah it was a lowe act :sarcasm:
Im glad Titans won after souths were gifted two tries,first a dodgy video ref call and the knock on call on prince.

ash the bash

Juniors
Fricking prick he should be sacked from souths never to play 1st grade again.. what a wank im so fcking pissed off especially when we got the ball and on the attack, i dont care if someone knifed him in the balls just hold on for the sake of the team.. and ppl thought he was turning the corner a few weeks back.. GOOD RIDDANCE

juanfarkall

Coach
I saw Lowe pull the same sort of stunts in Q Cup games that were shown on Fox.

Lowe by name.... Lowe by nature....

Seano

Juniors
Id like to think that I was playin for Souths and we were behind by 6, had the ball within the oppositions 30m - I WOULDNT KING HIT SOMEONE!

No excuses. dumb play from a dumb player

Bazal

Post Whore
There's no excuse for an act like that...And knowing Froggy as I do no way does he deliberately grab a guy by the nuts...

NGR said:
he grabbed his balls, if they can prove this he wont get long at all...

let me ask you this: if someone was grabbing your balls what would you do?

What's wrong with the squirrel grip?