What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will Jaiman 'Dog' Lowe get?

Sugar

Bench
NGR said:
he grabbed his balls, if they can prove this he wont get long at all...

let me ask you this: if someone was grabbing your balls what would you do?
Suck it up get on with the game and attempt to score the match winning try.
And take the issue up with him in the carpark

NGR

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
You must have good eyes...:roll:
someone said it on the field. and i doubt any player is stupid enough to king hit someone for no reason when your 6 behind and in attack...

NGR

Juniors
Spiltmilk said:
yeah that would have been better... but he didnt... such is life...

Penance

Juniors
We all thought since hegarty wasnt playing Souths had a chance, but we forgot who else we had in the side.

Shane Richardson is a Goose. He lets go of Scott Logan and replaces with Low E..

macavity

Referee
if he goes on with the nut-grabbing allegation

that is the worst possible chain of events for our game.

donkey|rope

Juniors
Spiltmilk said:
that’s so stupid it makes king hitting the bloke on the ground seem intelligent. if he king hits a guy on the field he gets 5-10 weeks and cops a fair bit of flack, if he king hits a guy in the car park he loses his job, faces assault charges, cops flack and creates another national 'rugby league - root of all evil' news story.

i'd punch a guy (or a unattractive woman) if they went at my boys but there is no way I'd do it with; minutes to go, 1 converted try to force the game to extra time and in fantastic field position. the guy is a genius regardless of whatever happened out there because he threw away a game for some selfish endeavour.

bartman

Immortal
So he ran after a guy and hit him when his back was turned, 30 seconds after a tackle where the guy had supposedly squashed his balls? And cost his team a good attacking opportunity in doing so?

Nutcase. The reaction far outweighs any action being alleged. Like shooting someone because you thought they might have looked at you funny...

donkey|rope

Juniors
macavity said:
if he goes on with the nut-grabbing allegation

that is the worst possible chain of events for our game.
that made me laugh out loud when i read it, but you are spot on

Sugar

Bench
donkey|rope said:
that’s so stupid it makes king hitting the bloke on the ground seem intelligent. if he king hits a guy on the field he gets 5-10 weeks and cops a fair bit of flack, if he king hits a guy in the car park he loses his job, faces assault charges, cops flack and creates another national 'rugby league - root of all evil' news story.

i'd punch a guy (or a unattractive woman) if they went at my boys but there is no way I'd do it with; minutes to go, 1 converted try to force the game to extra time and in fantastic field position. the guy is a genius regardless of whatever happened out there because he threw away a game for some selfish endeavour.
He will lose his after the on field king hit

donkey|rope

Juniors
Spiltmilk said:
He will lose his after the on field king hit
not necessarily. that is regardless of what set him off and granting that it was one of the worst on field indiscretions we've seen for a while. there have been plenty of equally atrocious acts committed on the football field, just not many as stupid.

Bazal

Post Whore
donkey|rope said:
not necessarily. that is regardless of what set him off and granting that it was one of the worst on field indiscretions we've seen for a while. there have been plenty of equally atrocious acts committed on the football field, just not many as stupid.

Remember, though, that on top of all that he flattened a guy who is mates with his coach...

DeeGan

Bench
A dog act if I have ever seen one. Just as bad as the Danny Williams king hit although at least Brett saw Lowe coming - maybe it wasn't as bad as that on second thoughts.

I cannot fathom a player like Lowe reacting as he did without a reason.

No, I am not saying Delaney is at fault, though I can only assume Lowe has interpreted something in the play the ball as deliberate and acted on it. Does this excuse him? No, though something has happened there albeit an accident.

There will be a square up I am sure though in a legal hit. Give him the same amount of time Williams received and let's move on.

Latest posts