What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many tickets sold?

elBandido

Juniors
***MH*** said:
:lol: i quoted your article in reference to cricket being a competitor to crowd numbers against rugby league, not because of the choice not to play it at the sfs. i was making a sub-point on the post you made, i agree with the point being made here in this topic that the sfs would be a more effiecient stadium to contain this tri-nations match. The fact of the matter is that its at Telstra and i've got tickets because i support league no matter where it's played at and league supporters in Sydney aren't getting behind international rugby league, which is the real issue.

:roll: OK now I understand you quoted my entire post to make a completely unrelated comment about it........I actually agree with you the most important thing is getting along to the game to support rugby league I also went in 1999 and 2000 games which according to you didn't happen.

knights 2004

Juniors
ok just realised that the junior team promo have been sent out hey. so that means that they are added onto the pax already.
so about 25 000 so far + walk up + telstra members

Ari Gold

Bench
knights 2004 said:
ok just realised that the junior team promo have been sent out hey. so that means that they are added onto the pax already.
so about 25 000 so far + walk up + telstra members

Are you sure they're included in the pax? I heard they weren't...

knights 2004

Juniors
i remember yak saying a while ago that the kids packages thing was about to be printed and sent out, so im assuming they would print them out like normal tickets, which would add them onto the pax?

(i really dont know actually)

ali

Bench
Well I'm now going to both the cricket and the footy. Will get tickets at the gate, so don't have a pax update.

yakstorm

First Grade
knights 2004 said:
hey yak, is kids packages included in the pax?

around how many telstra members will show up?

Kids Packages I don't believe have been included in the PAX....that said I'm hopefully as well they haven't as it will mean then we are already over the 30K mark.

As for Telstra members, not sure...hopefully they will turn up in force cause they have an entire side of the stadium (hopefully not the TV side).

Ari Gold

Bench
so 27500 + 5000 (kids packages) + walk + telstra members = 40000?? highly optimistic but you never know...

Latest posts