What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Buderus?

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Pretty similar to the Billy Slater incident with Skandalis which Billy got 7 weeks for. Looked like they tried to ignore it or they didn't see it on the fox but Buderus stomped right in Fiens face and should get a long holiday.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Tap Twist Snap said:
Pretty similar to the Billy Slater incident with Skandalis which Billy got 7 weeks for. Looked like they tried to ignore it or they didn't see it on the fox but Buderus stomped right in Fiens face and should get a long holiday.

He'll probably get benefit of the doubt.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol: I'm a Warriors fan and even I find that funny

Let's compare.

Buderus is looking a quick play of the ball, Fien is trying to roll out of the ruck. Buderus jumps over Fien and then the back of his boot clips Fien's head, but at no stage did Buderus look at Fien's head and line it up. His focus was always on the ball.

Slater didn't have any focus on the ball, he'd already passed it. Skandalis was holding onto his leg, Slater looked back, jerked his leg away and then in a brain snap of anger he lashed out and purposefully tried to kick Skandalis in the head.

Yup I can see how you'd get that confused. :roll:

perverse

Referee
totally missed the incident. obviously i hope nothing comes of it... but we'll have to wait until tuesday to know i guess.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Don't think he could get that long.. he wouldn't play again. Protected species for sure.

You know what else is a protected species? Morons. The fact that you're alive and allowed to post on a forum is evidence of that. In a perfect world, kids would be IQ checked at five and if they didn't meet an acceptable minimum score - they'd be put into a sack, beaten with a stick, and dropped off a bridge.

In case I'm being too elaborate for you. I think you're an idiot.

_Johnsy

Referee
Tap Twist Snap said:
Protected species.

honestly you are kidding. If you really believe the two are similar in any way you truly are a fargwit. Slater looked back and lashed his boot back at skando's head. Buderus was not even looking at fien, his boot would not of even take the most minute sample of his mascara.

no wonder the gc is full of tossers, here we have the capt/coach of their a-grade grippers squad.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
_Johnsy said:
exactly:crazy: :crazy:

Yes

When i brought it up in the match thread i only got a passing glimpse of it and figured it was accidental but mentioned it anyway.

You'd have to be a pretty goofy Queenslander to call in intentional.

_Johnsy

Referee
If there was any malice or intention in the incident, then no probs suspend him.

I will put a carton/or whatever twist pull and pull wants to, because he will not suspended because there is nothing in it.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
_Johnsy said:
If there was any malice or intention in the incident, then no probs suspend him.

I will put a carton/or whatever twist pull and pull wants to, because he will not suspended because there is nothing in it.

There was a pretty good reason for why he was looking down when he stepped on him....he was trying to pick up the ball.

Pure bad luck for Fein.

_Johnsy

Referee
Another question that begs to be asked is, how many weeks for unzip, pull and pull ?

At a guess 4?