What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Cameron Smith?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Gallen should of been suspended
Just because gallen some how avoided suspension doesn't make it right for others to get away with it
Isaac Luke got charged for something similar against Ennis last year and even though he pleaded guilty and avoided suspension, the points he racked up for that charge ended up costing him a grand final.
Even if smith gets charged and avoids missing a game, at least he will have racked up judiciary points and he can't avoid suspension for his next grubby act because of his 'clean record"

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Who was the other one?

I would guess Thurston when he used David Williams' head as a soccer ball?

I loathe Cameron Smith but cannot see for the life of me how he had any vision of where his feet were kicking. I would not expect anything to come of that incident at all.

txta2

First Grade
1431783496490.jpg

Dead set rat with a gold tooth smile.

nrlnrl

First Grade

I loathe Cameron Smith but cannot see for the life of me how he had any vision of where his feet were kicking. I would not expect anything to come of that incident at all.

When asked about the incident, Smith said "I don't know what to say there" & Bellamy "couldn't remember it" - very diplomatic.

If charged, striking or kicking is the tough question. ( as there's a big difference in points & a grade 1 kicking means 1 match suspension with an early guilty plea )

chigurh

When asked about the incident, Smith said "I don't know what to say there" & Bellamy "couldn't remember it" - very diplomatic.

If charged, striking or kicking is the tough question. ( as there's a big difference in points & a grade 1 kicking means 1 match suspension with an early guilty plea )

Not sure why a grade 1 dangerous contact charge wouldn't be an option, given Reynolds, Wallace and Gallen have been hit with it (and in some cases successfully challenged :oops:) in recent years for similar incidents.

POPEYE

Coach

I reckon he's the best player on the planet and I agree with you . . . what better sampling of opinion is there than that

Canard

Immortal
The amount of whining from north of the border masquerading as passion is nothing if not consistent.

:)

NSW fan stars thread that 95% of cockroach bogans respond to = QLD fans whining

NSW captain openly campaigns for someone to be charged = QLD fans whining

LU logic

Latest posts