What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Mattc

Juniors
"Player's positiong was lowering quickly because of the tackler from behind."
Did you even see the tackle Bunniesman?
Young was pretty close to being upright, and Inglis, a much taller man, left the ground to hit him.
I,m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with regards to intent, but to use the 'falling' defence??? i don't know about that one.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Shoulder charge to the head, considered a "great hit" by a few brainless mongs on here:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 650908-greg-inglis.jpg
    650908-greg-inglis.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 415

gypsy

Bench
I think 6-8 weeks with the early GP.
Sam Burgers should get at least a week for all the diving as well.

Red Bear

Referee
Shoulder charge to the head, considered a "great hit" by a few brainless mongs on here:

attachment.php
Excused when it's been cutie, Dwyer, Te'o, Pritchard etc as a great hit, what's the difference here?

3 weeks

And again showing the class of the rabbits supporter
lol, Saints Supporters of course the classiest bunch around, booing Linnett a couple of years back when he was being taken off the field injured.

There's a dickhead element in every supporter group

Noa

First Grade
First point of contact was the shoulder, momentum caused Young head to slam into Inglis shoulder.

Was no leaving of the ground making the tackle either.

Sugar

Bench
1 week at the most
May even get off
A week or 2 may freshen him for the semi's.

Looked bad at first but similar or worse hits have seen no suspension this year